Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

HD NITRO SEAL Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 02:51 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetta
HD NITRO SEAL Review

I consider HD POXY the best looking LSP of all the waxes/sealants I have ever used.

For me, Poxy has all the qualities I look for in an LSP. You get gloss, shine, depth and and to top it off, Poxy is very wet looking. Durability is 3 to 6 months - another plus

What is also great about Poxy is that it works on all colors. Makes detailing simple.

So when Tunch the president of 3D International says that NITRO SEAL is the best product he has made in 25 years... I was really excited to try it out.

I mean he is
more proud of it than even HD UNO????

My car: The paint on it is not in the greatest shape after 11 years, but that is because the car is used as a demo vehicle when I teach detailng.

So it is often polished and always has protection on it, so it looks OK - but the color is great to test out products on.

So here is what I did.

Step 1 - 3D PINK SOAP FOAM - left on for about 4 minutes

Step 2 - 3D PURPLE CLAY (aggressive)

Step 3 - HD UNO & HD GREEN & HD RED PADS

This is how the car looked after polishing

Step 4 - HD NITRO SEAL PART A (GG PC & Blue Pad, Speed 2.5)

Step 5 - HD NITRO SRAL PART B (GG PC & Black Pad, Speed 2.5)

NS Part B is curing

9.03.2011, about 4pm Saturday - I called it a day

I let NITRO SEAL cure for 48 hours just because I took the weekend off

9.05.2011, 5:30pm

Step 6 - HD UNO on wheels for a quick polish

Step 7 - 3D ULTRA PROTECTANT - Tires

Step 8 - Removing NITRO SEAL From Paint

At this point it was close to 7pm so I decided to pull the car outside and take these pictures.

So what do I think.....????

To be honest I was a bit worried first because what if NITRO SEAL only looks as good as Poxy? I was sent samples to try it and do what?

Tell 3D: Hey Tunch, thanks for the free samples, now my car is really well protected but the look is not an improvement over POXY, so see ya!!!!

I have been using UNO/POXY almost daily for the last 2 years and I am used to the HD look.[/COLOR][/FONT]

But, on the other hand, if NITRO SEAL looked "only" as good as POXY, in my book that would be a great accomplishment because now you have a product that not only looks fantastic, but it will outlast most other LSPs of its kind.

Here is what I think: Not only does NS look as good as POXY, it looks BETTER. Actually, a lot better.

The gloss is off the charts.

The paint is far from perfect, yet my car NEVER looked better. Ever