Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

HD Poxy - The Original

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetta
HD Poxy - The Original

HD POXY along with HD UNO were the 2 products that changed my professional life as a detailer. After the first detail, I was hooked. I couldn't believe how much simpler and easier it was while you use a lot less too! Using only 2 products, yet the gloss/shine was noticeably better. That was August of 2009. I have been using these 2 products ever since.

Crafted from Mined Fossilized Montan Wax
Higher Temp-Resistance than Carnauba!

http://www.autopia-store.org/HD-Poxy.html?a_aid=8013

HD Poxy®, is a hybrid paint sealant/wax that has been designed to bond to the painted surface for protection and a long lasting durable shine. Its montan wax properties wilHD Poxy®, is a hybrid paint sealant/wax that has been designed to bond to the painted surface for protection and a long lasting durable shine. Its montan wax properties will darken the appearance and create depth for the ultimate wet-look shine, works exceptionally well on all colors including black and dark color paints. Unlike any wax available HD Poxy® will give you a deep, glossy finish while protecting against the natural effects of Mother Nature, bird droppings, acid rain, hard water deposits and many other adverse paint challenges.

Crafted from Mined Fossilized Montan Wax HD POXY® is the highest heat resistant wax on the market. Carnauba Wax melts at 187°F, whereas Montan Wax melting point is 203°F.l darken the appearance and create depth for the ultimate wet-look shine, works exceptionally well on all colors including black and dark color paints. Unlike any wax available HD Poxy® will give you a deep, glossy finish while protecting against the natural effects of Mother Nature, bird droppings, acid rain, hard water deposits and many other adverse paint challenges.

Crafted from Mined Fossilized Montan Wax HD POXY® is the highest heat resistant wax on the market. Carnauba Wax melts at 187°F, whereas Montan Wax melting point is 203°F.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetta
Nothing but HD UNO & HD POXY

P1010692 by thomasdekany, on Flickr

P1010697 by thomasdekany, on Flickr