Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

The COOLEST Wash Sponge Available!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Mustang
The COOLEST Wash Sponge Available!

Every now and then a product makes its way to my desk that blows me away. Well, a lot of them do, but it's not everyday that the product is a chunk of foam. About two months ago, that product was the Lake Country Wash Wedge.

The Lake Country Wash Wedge is an ingeniously designed gold foam wash sponge that features cross-cut and slotted grooves for safe, effective dirt removal. Constructed entirely out of premium gold foam, Lake Country’s softest foam, the Wash Wedge pampers your vehicle’s delicate finish to ensure the paint remains swirl and scratch free after every wash. Comfort-grip neoprene foam handle makes the Wash Wedge easy to hold on to, even with soapy hands.

Why didn’t I think of that? is what comes to mind the first time you use the Lake Country Wash Wedge. The entire face of the sponge features cross-cut and slotted grooves that help remove dirt and keep it trapped deep within the sponge and away from your paint! When pressure is applied to the sponge, the gold foam tabs flex and spread to fit in between body panels, behind door handles, and grille slots, cleaning where no other wash mitt or sponge could ever reach.

I've been using this sponge for about two months now and I couldn't be happier with its performance. I wasn't sure how well it would hold up with its slotted design, but even after dozens of washes, the sponge is not showing any signs of wear and tear.

Two thumbs up to the guys and gals at Lake Country.

Lake Country Wash Wedge