Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

CR Spotless Intro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 12:39 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CR Spotless Intro

Howdy all-

New vendor sponsor on board for a quick intro to put an 'avatar to the name' for CR Spotless and give you a point of contact for the 'magic' that spotless water brings to your garage.

I'm the Director of Sales and Marketing after helping Chuck, the owner of CRSS, start this business over 10 years ago. The Navy was my primary responsibility at the time so reassignment and relocation 'departed me from the pattern' but I'm back after enjoying a 'first career' as an FA-18 driver/remanufacturer. I now have the pleasure of helping Chuck (who at one time was USN as well) spread the good word about what this technology can do for you around the garage (and home).

I'll be happy to entertain all questions & comments and even take smart remarks in the spirit of developing the long-term relationship with those who enjoy the reward of time invested in the care and feeding of our 4-wheeled mistresses.

Please feel free to email me directly as well with any questions and you can catch me at john@crspotless.com

Thanks for the read and best to all-

~John
Old 09-15-2014, 12:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
E320CDI, CLK55, and a Smart
Thank you for your service. Please tell us your location.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:11 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Thank you for your support, Dan. We're not too far south of you- our office is in El Cajon, CA. We'll be hosting a demonstration station this weekend at Speedfest aboard NAS North Island (my old stomping grounds). A fun weekend full of vintage racing machines and tons of club corrals.

Stop on by if you're ever down in this neck of the woods and say 'Howdy'. We love meeting car enthusiasts and spending 'shop time' talking about all things on 4 wheels (and two...we have that habit as well).

Have a great week-

~John
Old 09-15-2014, 05:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
2013 C63 AMG P31, 2014 GMC Sierra (6.2)
John,

Do you have a Canadian distributor by any chance? I've been using the Griots deionizer and have been looking to try something different.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:56 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

We do have a dealer in Toronto (Canada Cleaning Supplies). Give them a shout and let us know if we can help from way down here in SoCal.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
2013 C63 AMG P31, 2014 GMC Sierra (6.2)
Originally Posted by John@CRSpotless
We do have a dealer in Toronto (Canada Cleaning Supplies). Give them a shout and let us know if we can help from way down here in SoCal.
Thanks!