Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Xpel Ultimate vs. Nano Fusion: which is best on Diamond White Metallic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2014 | 09:42 AM

Audi S4
Xpel Ultimate vs. Nano Fusion: which is best on Diamond White Metallic

Just wondering which people like better on a Diamond White Metallic: Nano Fusion or Xpel Ultimate as I'm worried that on a White car, it will give it a glossy or slightly darker tint. Especially, as time goes on.

appreciate any insight.
Old 11-03-2019 | 06:38 PM

'19 E4504S Wagon.'88 560SL, '19 Ford SD F250 FX4 CCSB Limited, '19 Newmar Essex 4551, 17 MiniS
Originally Posted by frank69m
Just wondering which people like better on a Diamond White Metallic: Nano Fusion or Xpel Ultimate as I'm worried that on a White car, it will give it a glossy or slightly darker tint. Especially, as time goes on.

appreciate any insight.
Xpel’s Ultimate Plus is fully warranted for 10 years and their protocol is the bring the car/truck back to the authorized installer on the annual anniversary of the purchase and installation for inspection and any correction needed so a critical factor is finding an authorized retailer /installer that will be around year after year. IMC I’m confident the shop that did mine will be or at least 98% sure and provided the annual inspections are done and documented I would expect Xpel will stand behind their warranty even if the dealer that installed it is no longer around. One of their key attributes is that the Xpel will not yellow over time (of course, as we all know) anything can happen. Plus the fact I don’t know that I’ll own it in 10 years, hell we might all be in flying cars by then😮
The following users liked this post:
NewYorker555 (12-01-2019)