Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Zymöl??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
r171
Zymöl??

hey guys, i wanna wax my car. i dont read this section so i dunno if this has been discused before (probably has). could any one tell me if Zymöl is any good. also where i can get it and what a good price to get it at is? ive seen the complete package on ebay for around 30bucks shipped. is Zaino better? i dont know anything about detailing or waxing so any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Old 01-08-2004, 12:40 PM

C230Kompressor
Re: Zymöl??

Originally posted by CarlssonCRS
hey guys, i wanna wax my car. i dont read this section so i dunno if this has been discused before (probably has). could any one tell me if Zymöl is any good. also where i can get it and what a good price to get it at is? ive seen the complete package on ebay for around 30bucks shipped. is Zaino better? i dont know anything about detailing or waxing so any help would be appreciated.

thanks
The Zymol I used (they have dozens of formulas) was the one you can buy at WalMart or auto stores ($11). Some of their formulas cost in the hundreds, and one, over $1000/jar. I thought Zymol was great until I tried Zaino!

Zymol tends to leave a greasy look (no matter how much you rub), has horrible color-shifting properties, and only lasts a couple of weeks.

Rad back through some of the old posts about wax & Zaino. Many people (such as myself) are passionate about Zaino, and would never use anything else. Few, if any, waxes create the same loyalty-and it's because Zaino actually delivers all it promises (longevity, durability, incredible shine, easy application). There are a lot more "I'll never use anything but Zaino again" posts than "I'll never use Zaino again" posts.
Old 01-09-2004, 05:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
yea ive heard a lot about others using zaino. where can i get it and how much? the zymol which i was looking at is this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2452144229
Old 01-09-2004, 01:23 PM

C230Kompressor
Originally posted by CarlssonCRS
yea ive heard a lot about others using zaino. where can i get it and how much? the zymol which i was looking at is this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2452144229
looks like a good deal for all that Zymol stuff-I've got 3/4 bottles of most of it sitting in the basement

Since you're in LA, you gan get Zaino here . The initial purchase will cost a good deal more, but the results will be well worth it. Every Zaino product I've tried (sealants, QD, wash, glass care, leather care) I use now over the dozens of other products I've tried. Well, one exception. The clay. It was fine, but Clay Magic is just as good for a lot less money.

Just be sure to read it all carefully, or call them, to make sure you get exactly what you need.