Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Zaino vs. Finish First vs. Klasse

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2002, 12:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C32 AMG
Zaino vs. Finish First vs. Klasse

I was pretty much going to order Zaino until I heard about Klasse and Finish First. Anyone have any testimony with these products?

Right now I use blitz wax and 3M glaze on my dark green Honda, but I'm looking for something synthetic now for my upcoming brilliant silver benz.
Old 04-01-2002, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
All the above products are excellent. I personally settled on Zaino as I love the results and espically the long life of the Zaino finish.
Old 04-01-2002, 07:41 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 E320 4Matic
Re: Zaino vs. Finish First vs. Klasse

Originally posted by JustinTRW
I was pretty much going to order Zaino until I heard about Klasse and Finish First. Anyone have any testimony with these products?
I have used both and both are better than anything else i have ever used. Zaino, however, results in a smoother feel when I run my hand over the finish. It lasts a long time also. My car has been through a winter and I just washed and then sprayed some Zaino detailing spray on it yesterday. Naturally, it rained today and the water beaded and danced along the hood. Just like RainX makes water dance on glass. Also, once your car is done initially, applying more is about as easy as doing a quick detail.
I did my niece's red MR2 Spider with Finish First last Thanksgiving. Two of us clay barred and applied the finish in no time since the car was so small. The finish was beautiful. With silver I bet both would yield great results.
Best regards,
Nick
Best regards,
Nick
Old 04-02-2002, 01:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 148 Likes on 132 Posts
'17 Jaguar XF
Zaino requires a ritual to put on. Clean, apply, polish, wait, apply , polish, wait, etc. I prefer Klasse AIO, followed by Klasse SG, then topped off with Blitz for a real deep shine. Cleaning a couple times a week with Quick Detailer...I use Eimann Fabrik Clear Pearl...keeps the shine up and contaminants off. If you aren't into so much attention to your finish Klasse AIO alone is the best way to go IMHO.