Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

good detailer in L.A. area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 05:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 C300
good detailer in L.A. area?

can anybody recommend a good detailer in L.A. area??
Old 04-29-2004, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Ah things i know about...

PM me

i know a ton of people but I would rather not talk in public about this stuff....

What color is your car and what is your price range?

DO you need them to come to your office or can they do it at your house? Running water available at this location?

Talk to you soon
Old 04-29-2004, 11:08 PM
I1 ULOOZ

In LA, that should be easy.
Old 04-30-2004, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
Re: Ah things i know about...

Originally posted by CynCarvin32
PM me

i know a ton of people but I would rather not talk in public about this stuff....

What color is your car and what is your price range?

DO you need them to come to your office or can they do it at your house? Running water available at this location?

Talk to you soon
sending Justin over?
Old 04-30-2004, 03:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
Re: Re: Ah things i know about...

Originally posted by AlBoston
sending Justin over?
I would but he said he hates to detail cars...he does it just to have a clean car not for the passion of the process!

Imagine....no passion.... I just don’t understand!

PS...

Justin converted me to Zaino. I used it on my C32 and it was so good I suddenly felt no other product existed. Now I took a day to do my E500 (Granite Grey) and it looks 100x better than it did before (2 month old car too). Next up...the E55 gets the royal treatment but its busy being re-painted because some wonderful person chose to key the rear door and quarter panel. Some people...just no respect!

And Zaino is so simple I completed all the steps (with three coats of Z2) in several hours – even though I have a bad back! Great stuff….
Old 04-30-2004, 03:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
Re: Re: Ah things i know about...

Originally posted by AlBoston
sending Justin over?
I would but he said he hates to detail cars...he does it just to have a clean car not for the passion of the process!

PS...

Justin converted me to Zaino. I used it on my C32 and it was so good I suddenly felt no other product existed. Now I took a day to do my E500 (Granite Grey) and it looks 100x better than it did before (2 month old car too). Next up...the E55 gets the royal treatment but its busy being re-painted because some wonderful person chose to key the rear door and quarter panel. Some people...just no respect!

And Zaino is so simple I completed all the steps (with three coats of Z2) in several hours – even though I have a bad back! Great stuff….
Old 04-30-2004, 08:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
Re: Re: Re: Ah things i know about...

Originally posted by CynCarvin32

PS...

lol, thats awesome. I love Zaino and i love the way it just makes the color POP and shines like crazy. Sorry to hear about ur E55.