Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Zaino Wax on the E - First Time

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2004 | 12:11 PM

Zaino Wax on the E - First Time

I learned about Zaino on this forum and used it for the first time yesterday (car ~ 3 months old). It was a very time consuming process (wash, dry, dawn, clay, wash, dry, wax, wax) but the car looks great. I was kind of skeptical about the stuff before I started but I am definitely sold on this stuff now that I saw the results.
Old 09-19-2004 | 12:28 PM

I have also heard good things about Zaino. But it’s not easy to get the stuff in Europe. There is a guy in Germany that sells it, but the ordering process is difficult (faxing orders, no credit card payment, etc). So I went for the next best, and cheaper solution. I use Meguiars. This is widely available in Europe, and the new NXT-series is brilliant. I wash my car at least once a week, and after each third wash, I put on a layer or two with Meguiars NXT Booster. The car always looks like it left the factory the same day. http://www.meguiarsonline.com/index.php
It is very easy to use, and the result is fantastic.