Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Zaino Z9 vs. Z10?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 08:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'03 W211 aka E-500
Zaino Z9 vs. Z10?

I just received my order from Sal (that was FAST! I ordered this week and it arrived Thursday )

I got Z9 and Z10. I've used Z10 before and use it to keep that great supple leather feel and smell in my car. However, I'm trying something new this time with the Z9. It's a spray on leather cleaner you're supposed to use before Z10. Was wondering if anyone had any experience using the above combo, and if there were any tips that I might find helpful.

Thanks guys!

EDJ
Old 10-01-2004, 09:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
Originally Posted by ElDiabloJoe
I just received my order from Sal (that was FAST! I ordered this week and it arrived Thursday )

I got Z9 and Z10. I've used Z10 before and use it to keep that great supple leather feel and smell in my car. However, I'm trying something new this time with the Z9. It's a spray on leather cleaner you're supposed to use before Z10. Was wondering if anyone had any experience using the above combo, and if there were any tips that I might find helpful.

Thanks guys!

EDJ
ive used it and like it a lot. I personally spray it on the seat and rub it with a microfiber towel. Then i flip the towel and keep rubbing till its dry... repeat if still dingy. Then apply Z10 afterwards. I think you will like it! very easy to use.