Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Mequiars Polishes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 10:44 AM
taylor192

Mequiars Polishes

I bought a PC 7424 OB before winter and had a chance to use with with the 'consumer' Mequiars polish and loved how it turned out.

Now that I've had the chance to use the OB a couple times I'd like to get a 'professional' polish, yet there's several options and I don't understand which would be best to use.

Could someone that used Mequiars polishes please enlighten me on the differences between the glazes/polishes, and what would give me the deepest shine on my silver paint whichout me wrecking the paint (I'm still new to polishing, I'd like a more aggressive polish than the consumer version, just not overly agressive).
Old 01-31-2005, 06:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09' 335i coupe
People here love Zaino. The whole kits range from 80-120 for the entire thing. From some of the pictures I've seen, the results are flawless!
Old 01-31-2005, 09:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2012 GLK 350
Just call Meguiar's help line or visit website.

They will be able to guide you. A lot depends upon the climate, whether you garage the car, etc.