Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz SUVs, Trucks, Vans, Diesels, Other > Diesel Forum
Anybody have any experience with this tuning company? >

Anybody have any experience with this tuning company?

Notices
Diesel Forum Forum for Diesel engine vehicle related discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody have any experience with this tuning company?

 
Old 03-20-2011, 06:41 PM
  #1  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Hu99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 47
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 ml350 Bluetec
Anybody have any experience with this tuning company?

DTK Tuning from England has a very reasonable priced performance chip for the ML350 Bluetec. Only 299 Euros. What do you think?
http://www.tuningstyling.co.uk/tunin...tuning-styling
Hu99 is offline  
Old 03-21-2011, 08:53 AM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 299
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E320 CDI (sold); 2007 R320 CDI (sold); 2008 ML320 CDI; 2014 ML350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by Hu99 View Post
DTK Tuning from England has a very reasonable priced performance chip for the ML350 Bluetec. Only 299 Euros. What do you think?
http://www.tuningstyling.co.uk/tunin...tuning-styling
I am using Kleeman and I very satisfied with result ..IMHO, the all devices are using same technology (the cable is same) and it's all about how much do you want increase output. I have chosen Kleeman because reputation and they are recognized on market (Brabus was too expensive for similar performance).

It's up to you if you want put well known and working device in your 70,000 $ car ...DTK could be good and I don't have any experience with them ...I hope that you are not using them for promotion here

My friend bought similar device from Germany for 180 Euro and it is working for him ...
zemun1234 is offline  
Old 03-21-2011, 06:37 PM
  #3  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Hu99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 47
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 ml350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by zemun1234 View Post
I hope that you are not using them for promotion here
Not at all, I probably should have added that disclaimer to my post.
Where did you find Kleeman products in Canada? Their website only lists European countries.
Hu99 is offline  
Old 03-21-2011, 11:13 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 299
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E320 CDI (sold); 2007 R320 CDI (sold); 2008 ML320 CDI; 2014 ML350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by Hu99 View Post
Not at all, I probably should have added that disclaimer to my post.
Where did you find Kleeman products in Canada? Their website only lists European countries.
Try http://www.kleemann.dk/Contact/DealersEMEA.aspx (you can see on right side Canada & USA) -

Here is for Canada

McNally Auto

Mike Ng
49 Toro Road
North York, ON. M3J 2A4
Canada

Phone 416.398.6799
Fax 416.398.6558
E-mail [email protected]

Or try contact Cory in USA (he is in Colorado)

[email protected]

I bought my device in USA ...
zemun1234 is offline  
Old 02-07-2015, 08:50 AM
  #5  
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 83
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 E250 Bluetec
Originally Posted by zemun1234 View Post
Try http://www.kleemann.dk/Contact/DealersEMEA.aspx (you can see on right side Canada & USA) -

Here is for Canada

McNally Auto

Mike Ng
49 Toro Road
North York, ON. M3J 2A4
Canada

Phone 416.398.6799
Fax 416.398.6558
E-mail [email protected]

Or try contact Cory in USA (he is in Colorado)

[email protected]

I bought my device in USA ...
McNally is not on Kleemann site!
B5chung is offline  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:36 PM
  #6  
Super Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Frederick
Posts: 622
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2000 ML320, 2005 E320 CDI
Originally Posted by B5chung View Post
McNally is not on Kleemann site!
Maybe it was...when that was posted in 2011....
boardboy330 is offline  
 

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anybody have any experience with this tuning company?


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: