Diesel Forum Forum for Diesel engine vehicle related discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yellow 123 300d for sale

Old 07-29-2015, 03:19 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1986 190D 5spd
Yellow 123 300d for sale

Up for sale is this 83' 300d. Previous owner bought in 85' and drove frequently between Florida and Knoxville so it's a highway cruiser. He was VERY meticulous in servicing the vehicle and it shows.
Has a few dings and tiny hail dents on roof and hood but are hard to see.
Tires and suspension are probably the next order of business but it drives fine currently.
I recently pulled and cleaned the tank and fuel lines. Both fuel filters, oil/filter, air filter, injector return lines, motor and trans mounts are brand new less than 100 miles.

Everything is OEM no aftermarket crap including the radio with the exception of a recently replaced exhaust. Everything works as well (even the lights in the visors) so it's an easy dd candidate.

She is a beautiful example and deserves to be taken care of and driven by a responsible owner.

I'll post some pics here let me know if you have any questions.
The interior is EXTREMELY clean with the exception of the dye which has of course faded (but no cracks or tearing!). I have opted not to dye it as I think it adds character but it if got much worse I would consider it, otherwise I will continue to clean/condition it per usual.

$8000

Thanks.

Thanks.