E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Options available in USA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C230K ML320 CDI
Options available in USA

I have been waiting for a E class CDI in California but it seems that they don't import it with the options I want. I want adaptive cruise control and the infrared camera option which I just saw on a new E class last week in Sweden. What do you think the chances of getting options that are not part of the standard USA package? This seems to be another case of MBUSA holding back options to try to get people to go for an S class. And don't get me started about why the A and B class are not available in the USA...
Old 10-14-2009, 01:11 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Options are available in USA

Hello Hamlin - regarding your post. Did you mean the diesel in the E-Sedan or E-Coupe? As you may know, the diesel version of the coupe will probably not be brought to the US. However, the sedan version E350 Bluetec is planned for March 2010. As for options, both of the items you are interested in, adaptive cruise control (distronic PLUS) and the IR camera (Nightview) are in fact available on the Sedan. For the coupe, (distronic PLUS) is available and nightview is not. However, nightview is not available on a world-wide basis on the coupe so this is not an MBUSA decision, but a DAG decision. Good luck. If you are looking for more info, I'd suggest posting your topic to the sedan board.