E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

E350 Lowering question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 05:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350C
E350 Lowering question

I have a '10 E350 coupe with P1 and P2 packages that I recently lowered on Eibach springs. Everything went in fine but I don't notice any difference between the stance in the rear. The front appears to be lowered, but the rear seems to be the same as stock. Does the P2 package already have the lowered suspension and can someone confirm what the wheel gap is? I have the 18" factory wheels on the car at the moment and am looking to replace them as soon as I can find a set of wheels that I like. The stock springs in the front and rear are shorter than stock, but I'm not sure why the height appears to be the same.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:05 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
2012 E350 Coupe
Originally Posted by jdmstuff
I have a '10 E350 coupe with P1 and P2 packages that I recently lowered on Eibach springs. Everything went in fine but I don't notice any difference between the stance in the rear. The front appears to be lowered, but the rear seems to be the same as stock. Does the P2 package already have the lowered suspension and can someone confirm what the wheel gap is? I have the 18" factory wheels on the car at the moment and am looking to replace them as soon as I can find a set of wheels that I like. The stock springs in the front and rear are shorter than stock, but I'm not sure why the height appears to be the same.
I'm sorry I cannot knowledgeably answer your specific question, but:

Does your car have the Appearance Package with Agility Control Sport Suspension?

I noticed for the first time that, with the 2012 E350C, MB is stating that particular suspension provides a lowered ride height. Perhaps that is the case with your car and I just didn't remember noticing that wording in the original Appearance Package specs for the '10.

I don't believe the P1/P2 package has anything to do with ride height.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350C
Yes, I do have the appearance package with agility control but I also don't remember it having a lowered suspension. The eibach springs were shorter than the stocks as well as being formed from a thinner guage of metal.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:19 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
2012 E350 Coupe
Originally Posted by jdmstuff
Yes, I do have the appearance package with agility control but I also don't remember it having a lowered suspension. The eibach springs were shorter than the stocks as well as being formed from a thinner guage of metal.
OK. Sorry I can't be of more help. If you don't get any responses here from more knowledgeable folks, you can also try posting your question here: https://mbworld.org/forums/wheels-ti...-tire-rack-36/

Good luck.