E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Delivery of new E350c

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 12:39 PM

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
2013 C63 Coupe
Delivery of new E350c

Just took delivery of a E350 Coupe from South Atlanta Mercedes Benz. I traded my 2008 Range Rover Sport which I will miss. I negotiated a fantastic deal with no money down and kept my payments the same (almost) to my RR. The automobile (all MB's are fine automobiles, not cars) is Black with Natural Beige, Premium 1, AMG and sport suspension. Sorry I don't know the actual options codes. I took delivery with 18.5 miles on the odometer when I picked it up yesterday. Today, I am having the windows tinted (35) using ceramic film as the heat in Georgia can get brutal. I will post pictures as soon as the window tint is finished. Monday, I am having Mercedes install a rear deck spoiler.

My RR was a sweet ride. It was black on black with 22” Rinspeed (Gun alloy) 5 spokes. It had Ghost Motorsports (in LA) Lowering Links that made the vehicle sit pretty. I never had any issues with it, but I really hated dealing with Land Rover in Buckhead. They lack customer service. This is our 2nd Mercedes, a C230 K. 2005 with only 12000 miles. I had it stored for 3 years and still runs like a champ! I bought it at Jackie Cooper in Tulsa, OK. Mercedes Benz then and now treats their customers right!
Old 08-13-2011, 05:17 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
2012 E350 Coupe
Originally Posted by sinape62
Just took delivery of a E350 Coupe from South Atlanta Mercedes Benz. I traded my 2008 Range Rover Sport which I will miss. I negotiated a fantastic deal with no money down and kept my payments the same (almost) to my RR. The automobile (all MB's are fine automobiles, not cars) is Black with Natural Beige, Premium 1, AMG and sport suspension. Sorry I don't know the actual options codes. I took delivery with 18.5 miles on the odometer when I picked it up yesterday. Today, I am having the windows tinted (35) using ceramic film as the heat in Georgia can get brutal. I will post pictures as soon as the window tint is finished. Monday, I am having Mercedes install a rear deck spoiler.

My RR was a sweet ride. It was black on black with 22” Rinspeed (Gun alloy) 5 spokes. It had Ghost Motorsports (in LA) Lowering Links that made the vehicle sit pretty. I never had any issues with it, but I really hated dealing with Land Rover in Buckhead. They lack customer service. This is our 2nd Mercedes, a C230 K. 2005 with only 12000 miles. I had it stored for 3 years and still runs like a champ! I bought it at Jackie Cooper in Tulsa, OK. Mercedes Benz then and now treats their customers right!
Congratulations sinape62! I know you'll love it.

That's a classy color combo. Please post pictures when you get a chance.

Happy driving.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:32 PM

2013 C63 Coupe
After two years, I'm finally starting on some mods. Eurocharged ECU retune, and SprintBooster. ECU should be ready tomorrow as well as the SB. Next mod will most likely be Eibach Lowering Springs, and Wheels. Very undecided on wheel design choices, but I am particular to the tradition 5 spoke wheel. I may delay the wheels last. Finally, I would like to convert the front bumper, splitter, rear bumper and diffuser from Revozport (via GMP Performance).
Old 06-05-2013, 06:11 PM

2013 C63 Coupe
Sprint Booster arrived today... Waiting for ECU retuned by Eurocharged. More info to come.