E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

STOCK AMG Wheel Weight

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 06:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E550 Coupe
STOCK AMG Wheel Weight

Can someone please tell me how much the stock AMG 6 Double spoke wheels weigh, both front and rear, HIGHLY appreciated
Old 03-09-2013, 06:36 PM

2012 E550 Coupe
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I didn't want to create a new one with the same question.

I am looking to get new aftermarket wheels and want to know how much the 18" stock 6 spoke AMG wheels weigh.

I am looking at buying lightweight 19" wheels but I would like to benchmark new wheels with what I have now, so any information regarding stock wheel weight would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:14 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
E coupe
majority of the ppl that owns this car dont really MOD it. since they more grown and mature in taste wise. maybe in 1 more year or two we will see more informative youngsters who loves modding this ride.
of course thats when the price of this car drops even lower like low 30k
Old 03-12-2013, 11:49 AM

2012 E550 Coupe
I don't think changing wheels and tires is just for youngsters looking to mod this car.

The stock rear tires are absolutely useless on the E550 Coupe, and if I want to improve my traction in the rear, I must go wider. +1 sizing my wheels and going with a wider wheel is not that dramatic and helps keep my rolling diameter within the recommended threshold.

And.. if I am going wider and increasing my wheel size, I really want to make sure I don't add any more weight, hence my question regarding stock wheel weight. Has nothing to do with taste or being mature. Just looking for information.

I am hoping someone on this forum has changed their stock wheels and weighed them prior to selling or adding other tires. If not, all good. I will just look for a lightweight wheel and when I take my stock wheels off I will weigh it and share the information with this group.