E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Need advise!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 04:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need advise!!

I need some advise on what I should choose.
A 4 matic is a must as I live in canada. I don't want the C350 4 matic as I see it everywhere.
I really like the C63 but its not 4 wheel drive

The E350 is too traditional for my liking. Dont like the boring old mercedez shape of the E sedan

So what can I get? thinking of E350Coupe with all wheel drive (I'm told that i can order one now and get it around feb)
But with 2 kids, is it practical to get a 2 door.

So totally confused. Any advise?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 E550 Coupe
I can "advise" you with some "advice"... My advice to you is either wait for the 4Matic or look for something else in a CPO, or maybe another car manufacturer. You've answered your own question. My question to you would be, why spend all that money if you're not happy? Have you looked at Audi? They have some outstanding cars this season and the recent years as well... Best of luck. M.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:17 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'12 E550C, Sierra Denali
We have 2 kids and they were (now out of the house) OK with whatever we purchased and what was handed to me as my company vehicle. Many of them were 2 doors, some were 4, but I don't remember any of us having issues.

It's a personal decision: IMHO
Old 11-14-2011, 06:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by emdem
I can "advise" you with some "advice"... My advice to you is either wait for the 4Matic or look for something else in a CPO, or maybe another car manufacturer. You've answered your own question. My question to you would be, why spend all that money if you're not happy? Have you looked at Audi? They have some outstanding cars this season and the recent years as well... Best of luck. M.
Thanks..
I've test driven the 535 x drive and it is pretty good. But my wife still likes the look of the E350Coupe
Audi A6 ..even though I liked the drive, i don't like the look to be honest. Its too plain.
I even drove the new cadillac CTS..compared to the 535, the drive doesn't feel the same..