E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Floor Mat Question...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 09:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 E550 Cab
Floor Mat Question...

My new e550 cab came through with plain black floor mats, low cost, no logo or embriodery. Is there an option available that fits and might add a bit of detail to the all black lower cabin area? And actually looks like it belongs there. Again, suprised at how chincy MB is getting, cutting back on everything they think folks won't notice.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:23 AM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
My 2012 E350 Coupe came with a set of four-pieces floor mats which, the front two mats have a silver color emblem with 'Mercedes Benz' writing on it. The front two mats also have a plastic cap that secures the mat to the floor plate. These floor mats are decent quality, per factory mats standard.

Check with your dealer, may be they just forgot to put thoose mats in your new E550 Cabrio?

With best regards,
Old 11-25-2011, 01:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E250 Cabriolet
Mine has AMG mats. I do have the sport/AMG package on mine, only E250 though. Im sure mercedes will sort you some mats, but it'll probably cost something stupid like $500
Old 11-25-2011, 01:39 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
B8.5 Audi S5 3.0 TFSI Coupe
I would have thought in yours they would have come with mats with AMG embroidery on them as it's the E550.

If you've got a brochure at hand it will be listed in there, it was listed in there in my brochure when I placed the order - just double checked and it does state that I would have AMG embroidered floor mats so check the brochure and have a word with your dealership.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:39 PM

2012 E550 Cab
Originally Posted by Dr-Nab
I would have thought in yours they would have come with mats with AMG embroidery on them as it's the E550.

If you've got a brochure at hand it will be listed in there, it was listed in there in my brochure when I placed the order - just double checked and it does state that I would have AMG embroidered floor mats so check the brochure and have a word with your dealership.
Checked our sales glossy brochure and no mention of floor mats. Only thing I can find is on the build sheet and it calls out "U12 Floormats-Velour" it does call out a 950 AMG Sport Package Code. Maybe it's one of those Euro/US things. Any idea as to what Code/Part number is used for the AMG mats? Can't really believe most of the information they have printed, so many disclaimers they could give you anything.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:11 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
B8.5 Audi S5 3.0 TFSI Coupe
http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/cont..._coupe_and.pdf

Check page 56 of that out, sport models here are essentially what your E550 is, full AMG bodywork, wheels etc so that's what I'm quite surprised that your car doesn't have the AMG mats. I've got some Brabus mats on backorder at the minute so I'm changing mine out anyway but they're still really nice mats!
Old 11-25-2011, 08:52 PM

2012 E550 Cab
The US brochure is significantly different than yours. They have seemed to take an inordinate amount of time and money advertising items that are not available, go figure. Too bad they didn't take this effort and use it to provide more non-optional features, for instance. Don't want to offend any marketing types out there but this has to be an embarasment to distribute to potiental customers. Not to mention the time wasted on sales staff trying to explain why all the inconsistancies. One fortunate thing for the MB marketing folks, I'm not the VP of marketing.