E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Mobile Detail / So Cal / LA / OC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 Matte Black G550
Mobile Detail / So Cal / LA / OC

Hey guys,

You have been a great help to me so far! Just wondering who would you recommend for Black paint -- Car is approaching one month old, I have those great swirl and scratch marks from the car wash, I feel like its the microfiber cloth but that's a different story. I have looked at some places on Yelp, but I wanted to get your opinion as MB owners we might be a little more critical than someone that had a 2000 Kia Detailed.

The seats are white / gray, so I need to get them conditioned and up to date and just the swirl marks out with a great good initial wax! I thought about dropping at the dealer but, I think an independent would do a better job!

Feedback on the following or any ideas

Fletcher Jones
Unique - South Coast Plaza
Royal Image
Innovative
Ultimate Custom

They aren't all mobile, I would prefer to go that route, but if anyone has any input on Mobile Detailers in the So Cal area that would be awesome!

Thanks
Old 04-02-2014, 09:27 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 S Cab, Previous Maserati Granturismo Sport and E550 Cab
Try posting here https://mbworld.org/forums/california-139/ may get you a faster response