E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Side view mirror wont set on memory

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 03:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes Coupe E350 CDI
Side view mirror wont set on memory

Hey, just recently my drivers side wing mirror refuses to store in memory position. Before i could store it in its position for memory 1,2 or 3. Now it just wont store. So, if seat, steering wheel and mirrors have been moved from its position, i can press 1 on the memory seat buttons and everything moves back into place, only now the drivers side mirror stays put.

Any idea whats going on with it? I have checked that the motor is fine as mirror moves in all direction perfectly fine. I have tried to store the mirror setting again but no luck. Just the passenger side is being saved in the memory store.
Old 11-04-2014, 06:57 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Mercedes E350 CD Iridium silver convertible 2010
First go into the engineering memory and do a system reset. It won't affect memory settings but it will ensure that they all work. Also check that the convenience settings have not been changed in the main menu.
On my BMW if you have the mirror switch in the wrong position it stopped the mirrors folding, I do not know if this could be the same on the Mercedes, often it is the simplest of things.