E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

11 E350 Coupe - Park Sensors...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2015 | 01:21 AM

E350 Sedan 4matic
11 E350 Coupe - Park Sensors...

Hey all, glad to be back into the MB family as of today. Got my lightly used 350 coupe and excited!

However the car has one small issue. The front and rear sensors don't seem to be working. There are a couple red lights that come up on the front and rear displays, but no sounds or anything as i back up or go forward into objects. It sounds off when i first start the car and throw it in reverse but nothing after that.

I walked around and noticed the innermost driverside sensor has been pushed back into the bumper, so i am wondering if that is what is messing it up?

Or perhaps it needs to be reset or something? Can anyone give me some advice please on what this may be? Love sensors so it would be handy in the city.

If I have to get the sensor back where it needs to be, how do i get to it or remove the bumper, anyone have a pic walkthrough to link me to (nothing on google).

thanks guys and gals!

patek.wis