E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Address to '15 E350 Nav.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350, BMW E70
Address to '15 E350 Nav.

I use to be able to send the address via Google Maps to my MB E350 but it no longer offer MB as their car selection.....wonder why? Anyhow it's more convenient to send the address from iPhone of computer. Question is how do I do it today. Thank you and I look forward to y'all replies.
Old 12-30-2016, 12:32 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2014 E550 Cabriolet, 2014 Porsche Cayenne Diesel
I was able to send exactly one address through the MBrace system to my car (not through Google Maps). I found almost every function on the MBrace system non-functional. Total disaster getting the service cancelled. If I ever buy another Mercedes I will have the dealer (in writing) be sure that I will never have to deal with MBrace again. Otherwise, no deal.

Try learning to use the voice control to enter your address. The MB voice system works pretty well.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:44 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2014 E550 cabriolet and 2017 CLS 550
Originally Posted by flexstar
I use to be able to send the address via Google Maps to my MB E350 but it no longer offer MB as their car selection.....wonder why? Anyhow it's more convenient to send the address from iPhone of computer. Question is how do I do it today. Thank you and I look forward to y'all replies.
You know those little warnings that say "terms and conditions subject to change without notice"? Well, this is one of those terms that changed. MBZ and Google have ceased offering the map service. There's a mile long thread about this on Google forums. I even spoke to Mercedes customer service and after a lot of BS, they finally admitted that Mercedes no longer is supported by Google maps. Alas, Google confirms it as well. Some people claim they can get maps/directions sent via an app called "WeGo". Didn't work for me. Oh well.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 E250 BlueEfficiency Cabrio
You can send a destination from the website :
https://wego.here.com/

To do so, you need to plan a route to your destination there, and click the 'Share'-button (That's 3 connected dots in a triangular shape)
From there you can select to send it to your car.

The agreement between Mercedes and Google seems to be terminated.