E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Ryan's E350cdi Build

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 11:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 CDI
Exclamation Ryan's E350cdi Build

Hey Guys!

New to Mercedes Benz forums, but no where near new to the world of cars! I'm on Instagram as @Ryan.waxaddictuk & live down on the Southcoast in Brighton (If any of you are local!?)

I am yet to purchase my Merc but currently waiting on my Audi to sell before i can become a convert and join you guys... But this will become a build thread so progress can be seen from the initial start all the way through the time I've built this car up. That's the regret I had from my Audi. But I'm going to be coming back with a bang and hopefully will get this build one for you guys to follow!

I've had a little look around the forums and I've been given a bit of inspiration which has helped me to picture what I can actually achieve by the time I'm happy with the car. I have already lined up a few simple mods for the car which i'm sure you guys have already done, so apologies if some stupid or repeated questions pop back up from me

My last car was a 2010 Audi A5 2.0tdi Quattro and was by far a lot of fun to drive and I'd tidied it up and added modifications (might not be for everyone) that I liked and meant that I could get into every show I applied for, which was a nice feeling being able to show off what you had built for others to look at!

Before anyone asks, the A5 was on air suspension and wasn't able to drive that low... Wasn't raised much more than that though to be able to be driven though

Cheers
Ryan
Attached Thumbnails Ryan's E350cdi Build-img_3076.png   Ryan's E350cdi Build-img_3077.png   Ryan's E350cdi Build-img_3078.jpg