E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Setting AM stations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 07:18 AM

Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts
2015 E400 Coupe
Setting AM stations

Guys having owned the car for over 2 years I guess you could reasonably expect a person would have worked out all the settings and I mostly have. There is one thing that eludes me and that is how do you pre set AM radio settings? I have tried everything.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:58 AM

Received 143 Likes on 118 Posts
2016 E400 Coupe (C207)
The COMAND Operation Instructions manual doesn't make any distinction between presets for different bands:

- To store a channel using the edit function: select Options in the radio menu bar by turning and pressing the controller.
- To select Edit Station Preset: turn and press the controller. The list of saved channels appears.
- To select the preset: turn the controller and press for about 2 seconds. The newly saved station overwrites the existing preset.

or

- To quick store: press and hold number key 2, for example. The channel is saved to the second position in the radio channel presets.

or

- Set the desired channel in satellite radio mode.
- Press and hold the controller until the preset list appears.
- To select the preset number: turn and press the controller. A tone confirms that the storing process was successful.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:06 PM

Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts
2015 E400 Coupe
Originally Posted by Mr. Toad
The COMAND Operation Instructions manual doesn't make any distinction between presets for different bands:

- To store a channel using the edit function: select Options in the radio menu bar by turning and pressing the controller.
- To select Edit Station Preset: turn and press the controller. The list of saved channels appears.
- To select the preset: turn the controller and press for about 2 seconds. The newly saved station overwrites the existing preset.

or

- To quick store: press and hold number key 2, for example. The channel is saved to the second position in the radio channel presets.

or

- Set the desired channel in satellite radio mode.
- Press and hold the controller until the preset list appears.
- To select the preset number: turn and press the controller. A tone confirms that the storing process was successful.
Thank you. I will try today.