E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

THERMATIC automatic climate control - silver thing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E 220
Smile THERMATIC automatic climate control - silver thing

Hey guys... I have a problem that I hope you can help me solve.
The silver thing on the button where you choose the temperature has gotten lost and when I contacted my Mercedes Benz repair shop they suggested that I'd replace the entire climate control.... So stupid as it is just a little plastic bit that barley can cost a dime.

Do anyone know where you can buy these online?
Old 10-13-2017, 11:54 AM

Received 61 Likes on 54 Posts
2015 E550 Coupe
Originally Posted by Anton Sjöberg
The silver thing on the button where you choose the temperature has gotten lost and when I contacted my Mercedes Benz repair shop they suggested that I'd replace the entire climate control.... So stupid as it is just a little plastic bit that barley can cost a dime.

Try going to a junk yard to see if you can get this piece from one of their wrecked MB's. Might as well take all four pieces off the junker car's climate control unit, so you have a spare should you lose it again.
I would guess the item you're looking for isn't something in high demand, so third party sources for this part would be next to nil.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 e class coupe
Originally Posted by Anton Sjöberg

I have the same problem... but the right side...

been looking for junk one for a while no luck and dealer said I had to buy entire unit (lol?)

I have found some broken units on ebay for about 100-200 but still think thats still a bit high...

let me know if u find them... or want to split the part