E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

2010 e350 W/ NTG4 Bluetooth upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 09:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 e350 c207
2010 e350 W/ NTG4 Bluetooth upgrade

I was able to get Bluetooth enabled through the engineering menu on my 2010 c207 and it does work however the screen is stuck on "Bluetooth audio device paused" even when music is playing, so I want to get the firmware updated as many have recommended from what I have seen on these forums but I want to make sure this is doable on ntg4 units.

Will getting this update give me control over Bluetooth from my SW controls and radio controls and will it show album artwork and song info, etc.?

What I mainly want to accomplish is being able to control my audio with the radio controls and to be able to see the song info.

Also, what should I tell the dealership so that they will actually perform the update because I tried getting them to do this a while ago and they wouldn't do it without a valid reason. There are only a couple dealerships within 50 miles of me so I'd rather not call and ask a bunch of dealerships. Even though BT audio is a "hacked" feature on this car, do you guys think telling them that the BT connection is generally poor and is stuck on the audio device paused would get them to do a firmware update?

Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated.