E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Buying one. Help me understand all the variations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 04:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 CDI Coupe C207
Buying one. Help me understand all the variations

Hi,

I've googled for 2 days already and I'm just getting more confused with all the options. All I know is that I want a diesel one, no matter which engine, automatic, and chuck full of equipment - that's where the problems start.

Each market seems to have a different set of equipment packages, but since my aimed market is Germany, and I speak little to none of it, I hope there are some Germans on the forum (if it makes the difference), to walk me through them.

Anyway, I've noticed some cars come with dual, round, fog-lights; some with L-shaped LED lights, and some with straight shaped LED lights, down in the bumper. Is that year dependable? Trim level dependable?

AMG and any other level trim only add exterior and interior elements? Like wheels, bumpers, steering wheel, etc... no extra tech or equipment? Basic one has all the same tech as the top of the range? What about the panoramic roof?

The Facelift has updated looks, engines, and a 360 parking camera. Also, the shifter has moved to the steering column. Any other significant changes? I really like the aforementioned updates, but the price hike is significant.

Thank you

Last edited by StipeP; 11-14-2018 at 04:18 AM.