E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Really want a coupe but...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 11:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Really want a coupe but...

So I’m in the market for a 14-17 E350. The problem is I have a 15 month old son. The obvious would be to get the sedan because of the car seat and maybe more safer BUT I really like the coupe body and the way all the windows open up. Now considering , my son won’t be in the car very often. Maybe 4 or less times a month. I was wondering Who has a coupe and used a car seat or has a kid that doesn’t mind having a coupe..just wondering people’s thoughts on this, thank you.
Old 05-14-2019, 06:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 C32 AMG
I havent had a carseat in this coupe, as my son is now grown. But i have used them in previous big coupes. With the advances in the way the mercedes seat scoots far up automatically and the room. You shouldnt have an issue 4 times a month dealing with the seat. Also if you need to you can roll the windows down with the remote and reach in through the large opening.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:04 PM

E350
Originally Posted by DrnknCamel
I havent had a carseat in this coupe, as my son is now grown. But i have used them in previous big coupes. With the advances in the way the mercedes seat scoots far up automatically and the room. You shouldnt have an issue 4 times a month dealing with the seat. Also if you need to you can roll the windows down with the remote and reach in through the large opening.
Thanks man I appreciate it..deff some motivation lol
Old 02-09-2020, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 SV650S, 11 Santa Fe
Originally Posted by Bushwickjr
Thanks man I appreciate it..deff some motivation lol
Reviving a dead thread here but have to know did you get the coupe? Does a car seat fit? I figure rear facing would be impossible but once they're forward facing if it's not too frequent it could be doable?