E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Android MEKEDE 10.25 Screen No Audio / No aux Please Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 08:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Mercedes E350CDI Coupe
Unhappy Android MEKEDE 10.25 Screen No Audio / No aux Please Help

I recently decided to purchase a couple of android screens for my E-Class c207 and my sons C-Class C204. My son managed to set his up with zero products and managed to get his to work and i have to say i was really impressed.

He has come to installing mine and he cannot get the audio to work at all and i was really hoping someone could help as ive just spent over 3 hours googling, looking on youtube and this forum at similar cases but cannot for the life of me find someone with the same setup as me, usually they still have NTG 4.0 but will have a completley different engineer menu.

The Android unit is the MEKEDE 10.25 64gb 8 core model, super smooth and everything seems to work fine except for any audio. I have tried all options on the device to get audio to work from the aux but nothing works. Most videos seems to tell me to go into TGW menu to disable the MOST option but unfortunatley this does not appear at all on my car

Any help or advice would be massivley appreciated.