E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Front hazard lights not in sync lol

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2023 | 12:52 AM

2013 GLK250 Bluetec & 2014 E550 Cabriolet
Front hazard lights not in sync lol

I found that the front hazard lights not in sync between left and right (regardless of whether the car is off or in ACC) today. I parked my car in front my office to pick up something from my desk with hazard lights turned on. When I was coming back to my car, I felt something uncanny, which took me for a while to see what is that. The front RIGHT turn signal turns on slightly earlier than front LEFT turn signal, but they were turning off at the same time. I checked the rear turn signals but they were in sync. To verify that I am not crazy, I checked with my iPhone's slow-motion camera and my eyes were correct. There was like 0.1 sec gap between them. I tried several times in different occasions but they were still out of sync.

I thought that it could be a common quirk of Mercedes-Benz cars (like the non-center-aligned steering wheel), but my 2013 GLK is not like that. LOL how come this is even possible?
Anyone can verify if their cars are the same, or only my car is crazy?

t=0

t=0.1

t=1
Old 11-10-2023 | 03:13 AM

2013 GLK250 Bluetec & 2014 E550 Cabriolet
Checking in... Anyone has the same issue?