E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

2010 e350 coupe C207 water leak passenger sides

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2023, 04:51 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2010 e350 coupe
2010 e350 coupe C207 water leak passenger sides

I am having water come in on passenger side under dash to the right of blower motor. Looks like it’s soaking a harness through the fire wall and dripping in. I included photos and a video on what I’m experiencing any info on what this harness would be great so I can try to trouble shoot it further without taking to much unless is at pieces off the dash. Also the rear floors had water in them but I’m guessing that was caused by this drip because I have weather tech Mats and it was filled completely. I had to pull the passenger carpet out and the foam was drenched and about 1/2 in of water pooled up on under carriage. Anyone experience this before please help I went through forums and made sure sunroof drains were cleared that is not my issue I don’t think. Also keeps saying my video size it to large I’m new here. This is the link I uploaded the video of the issue to YouTube (https://youtube.com/shorts/AqoHhXiexxg?si=XXB2OPKvoT10NtNJ)

Under dash next to blower motor on passenger side of car almost the most far corner

Old 12-20-2023, 04:18 PM

2010 e350 coupe
Had time to look around more for leak

Found leak with top passenger side corner on windshield going to silicone it

On the front windshield cowl all the rubbers around the wiper bolds are gone and what I’m thinking is water is leaking through these onto the fire wall and creeping through to the floors. Is this a possibility?

Water is dripping from wiper bold and sitting on fuse box here

main question here is the passenger side was filled with water badly thought that was all than the rear passenger side was soaked then I realized driver back seat floor was wet and driver side front foam underneath was wet I pulled both driver side and passenger side carpet up found little amount of water on driver side. Could the water on driver side get from passenger side? Like did it fill up so much on passenger side of car go into the back all the way to driver side? I can’t get driver side to reproduce the leak. So I’m thinking it’s all being caused by the passenger side windshield

Sorry if this seems like I’m rambling but this is very frustrating and I’m sitting in my drive way typing this. And if no one reply’s I just hope this saves someone else with similar issues
Old 12-20-2023, 04:37 PM

2010 e350 coupe
Also

Just wanted to add the c207 panoramic sun roof does not have drain tubes from what I read

This is a photo I got from the forums water drains where red arrows are going. Maybe why the windshield seal fails so commonly
Old 12-21-2023, 02:45 PM

2010 e350 coupe
Did more investigating today

Pulled up the trim piece to investigate further as this corner was still leaking after I thought I fixed it turns out the roof is cracked here? Seems pretty crazy to me but I put silicone on it and will test in a bit if this was the fix I was looking for

water leaks are a mfer for sure but you can figure it out if you are patient. I have little to no experience working on cars and it wasn’t to bad for me just hope this is the main problem. Hope this helps someone in the future
The following 2 users liked this post by CleanMerc:
wheatswake (12-28-2023), WRC-LVR (12-22-2023)