E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

DPF ISSUES

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2023, 04:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 e250 turbo diesel
DPF ISSUES

Good Morning or afternoon pending where everyone is, first timer first thread.

My 2012 E250 M.B turbo diesel is sending me crazy. Previously always driving on highway every morning up and down, I understand that the DPF would do what it has to do when it has to obviously but now that the car is hardly driven and the trip distance has been shorten it has brought up the check engine light on the dash. First time it happened we added into the fuel the DPF cleaner and yes it helped it but only for few months maybe, then when it let up on the dash again I went a step further and seen a video on removal of the DPF and cleaned it out with a DPF cleaner which was foam like. Refitted it and cleared any codes and did the highway run and still the light appeared. The car won't rev past 3grand at all in any mode and when it is floored it won't kicked down gear and pick up n move what so ever.

code which is shown---- P244A-7A THE PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL IN THE DPF (CYLINDER BANK 1) IS TO LOW. FLUID LEAK OR SEAL FAILURE. CURRENT PENDING. STORED

Thank you in advance for any help.