E-Class Coupe (C238) & Cabrio (A238) 2017 - E200, E220, E300, E350, E400, E450 [Coupes &Cabriolets]

CarPlay / adaptive suspension are standard on A238 AMG Line from early 2019

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2020, 01:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2021 EQA AMG Version
CarPlay / adaptive suspension are standard on A238 AMG Line from early 2019

Hi all,

I've recently put down a deposit on a mid-2019 E220d Cabriolet AMGLine (Mercedes "approved"), Silver / Black, all digital display version - here in Portugal where I now live. Yet to collect it (may be quite a while now ...).

It seems to have quite a few options with the AMG Line although doesn't have air suspension and the panel of electric tricks above the light switch). Couple of things I'm unsure of at this point (as I haven't been over the car in detail):

Is Apple CarPlay standard on this car? If not, is it possible to add without butchering the multimedia system...?
I've heard about suspension, adaptive suspension and air suspension. Ruling out the last, would I have adaptive with the AMG Line or whatever the normal suspension?

I've watched a few youtube videos reviewing the car but in the above 2 cases, they don't make it clear that they are options (if they are).... Other stuff, they do.

Thanks, Gary.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:09 AM

Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts
W213 Night Edition 220d. (ML250 SLK350AMG)
Congrats
car play is standard here in Australia so I guess it should be there
amg line would have adaptive suspension “agility “ with the switch for eco comfort sport and sport plus
happy motoring. I hope it comes soon.
The following users liked this post:
gxprice (03-25-2020)
Old 04-02-2020, 05:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2021 EQA AMG Version
Originally Posted by mickhoog
Congrats
car play is standard here in Australia so I guess it should be there
amg line would have adaptive suspension “agility “ with the switch for eco comfort sport and sport plus
happy motoring. I hope it comes soon.
I picked up my E220d Cab (mfg Feb 2019) 2 days ago Interesting / surreal experience meeting the salesman for the first time in a mask and gloves while standing a minimum of 2 meters away...) !!!
Just to confirm, it came with Apple CarPlay and adaptive suspension as standard kit. Particularly pleased with the Apple CarPlay....