M110 with a triple weber carburetor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 04:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W114
M110 with a triple weber carburetor

Hi Merc fans,

I have an M110 engine for my W114 and im looking forward to set it up with a Triple Weber DCOE Carburetors. I wanted to get your insights about this since i like the way side carbs give a better effect on the engines ive seen before but these were all Japanese Cars (JDM). Until i saw this video from youtube.com that was setup with an M110 with triple weber side carbs.

Any technical know how you guys can share is highly appreciated. I love to set my merc this way.

Hope to hear a lot from you guys. Share share share pls.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:31 AM
SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 61 Posts
Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW, MINI and more!
Answer

I like the weber units, unless they have been thrashed to death, (extreme high miles).

roy@pelicanparts.com

Old 09-07-2012, 08:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
toyota corolla
It is not terribly hard to install, and in tuning them you must know the cause and effect and how a fuel mixture works. But if you are scared to adujust the linkage and fuel/air ratios then the triples aren't for you. They had excellent performance and can be tweaked with different nozzles or needles and oil viscoisties and are great on the mild track or street. All parts that are bought comes up with a manual I purchased from Partstrain and it comes with a manual, installation wasn't that difficult. And they have customer service that helps me out through the process.