E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

all lights on

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 07:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes-Benz w124
all lights on

hey, can you guys show me a picture with all your lights on? i would like to see how mine compares to yours.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:37 PM

1991 300ce, 2006 Yamaha Stratoliner
headlights?? You'll have to what til later tonight. I'll post a pic.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz w124
headlights, with high beams for the front... everything possible in the back... ... is the only way to turn on all the lights in the back to put into reverse with knob all the way to the right and pulled back twice and pushing on the brakes with hazard/emergency lights on? or am i missing something else?
Old 04-22-2005, 09:09 PM

not sure...are you trying to turn on your rear fog light??
Old 04-22-2005, 09:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz w124
yea, i heard only one can turn on... .my right middle light doesn't turn on even after bulb replacement. the one without applying brakes or putting it into reverse.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2016 AMG C63s
Originally Posted by LnkPrkSoldier
yea, i heard only one can turn on... .my right middle light doesn't turn on even after bulb replacement. the one without applying brakes or putting it into reverse.
lol it will never turn on.

its a german fog light. its so people know what side is your left side when they are passing you in fog. the only way to get the other side to light is to WIRE up something. also note that when the rear fog light is on it is BRIGHTER then the other lights with the exception of the brake lights.

you dont want a pic of my headlights at night....they are HID's. and i dont have high beams...no need when u have HID's
Old 04-23-2005, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz w124
oh trust me, i do want pics. which hid kit did you get? phillips kit looks great but out of my reach... first i have to get the euro kit.. anybody know full price for euro kit? including changing socket to h4/h3 ? plus getting the panel painted to match my car?
Old 04-23-2005, 02:04 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
LnkPrkSoldier,

I just did a Euro conversion a couple weeks ago. Find my topic named "should I get these headlights?" somewhere in this section and you will find out a lot of useful information that will be to your benefit. A euro kit will vary depending what brand you go for. Mainly 200-500. Changing the 4pin plug to 6pin will only cost you a couple dollars. Getting the panels and paint custom paint should cost anywhere from 30-60 and this is for the panels and paint. Once again, check out that topic first.

Also, I got rather bored tonight so I went to the ATM and I noticed the lighting there was really good so I decided to take pictures of my car with the lights on. (i bring my camera everywhere, you never know when you're going to need it ) Enjoy.

I forgot to take the date setting off.
Old 04-23-2005, 02:09 AM

Here's the best pic I could get ...kinda busy at work tonight...
Old 04-23-2005, 01:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2016 AMG C63s
Originally Posted by LnkPrkSoldier
oh trust me, i do want pics. which hid kit did you get? phillips kit looks great but out of my reach... first i have to get the euro kit.. anybody know full price for euro kit? including changing socket to h4/h3 ? plus getting the panel painted to match my car?
700 bux will get you euros with MBZ HID's. that is what i paid to have mine put in at my mechanics shop. they were BRAND new euros and the whole kit was custom modded to fit it. he changed out the plug the lights and removed the wiper motors as part of that fee. the filler panels were obtained from one of his suppliers after i got the part numbers here on this board.

search my name. there are a bunch of shots of my lights ON. also keep in mind to take pics of lights mean nothing. all you will see is a bright shot of the reflectors. ever look at a flashlight? then ever notice that some flashlights dont bring much light to the table when you need it? well it is all based on the intensity of the light. now the guys that posted have good looking lights but if they are not HID/Zenon they will not produce that much light on the pavement. additionally the light may appear yellow or brown tinted. it wont when u take a digital camera pic of it but your eyes will definately notice the diff.

NEVER install your own HID kit. have a pro do it. a pro will make a diffusser kit just for your lights. without a diffusser kit you are a ticket waiting to happen from a cop. and to get that ticket fixed you MUST remove your HID's which after spending that kinda cash you want to avoid. I installed my own the 1st time without diffusers and they came out horrid because the light was not in the sweet spot of the lens. the way the guy i had do mine was completely custom and everything thing works like you would want it to if you paid to have it done. i have 0 complaints. when i did it, i had lots of complaints including i fried 2 balasts and 1 lamp all because they were not water tight. these ones i can drive through a lake.