E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

Toys For Tots Car Show/Meet (So. Cal.)...Dec. 4th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 02:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toys For Tots Car Show/Meet (So. Cal.)...Dec. 4th

Attn Mods: Can you please sticky this page? I will also be posting this in every section, so please let me know if that will be a problem.

This is the 2nd Annual Toys For Tots/Motor4Toys Charity Drive and car show. Last year was a huge success with hundreds and hundreds of cars showing up and this year is expected to be even better. There will probably be more Enzo's and CGT's present at one time than anywhere else, as well as many other exotics.

The only thing we ask for those who attend is to bring at least one unwrapped toy worth at least $10 to donate for the kids this holiday season. The US Marines will be on hand to collect the toys for charity and media coverage will be present for this event.

I'm trying to help my friend, who is organizing this as well as the Calabasas meets (check my other threads), by getting 50+ Mercedes for this Drive. Please come out in support of the Toys For Tots program, as well as MBWorld. I will arrange a place we can meet up near the event so that we can caravan in together as a group.

Please check the website for more information and pictures from last year's event. You can also pass the word on to anyone you know, the more the merrier.

Hopefully, we can come together as a community to help out these less fortunate children and give them a wonderful holiday.

www.motor4toys.com

Date: Sunday December 4th
Place: Countrywide in Westlake/Agoura Hills
31303 Agoura Road
Time: TBA

Btw - If anybody would like to help sponsor or donate items for raffles, please let me know.

This event is open to everyone, Mercedes or not, stock or modded, old or new, so please come out and join us.

If you can make it, please add your name to the official list here.

Thank you.