E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

Found another orphan!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 11:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
93 300SE Rauch "Smoke"
Found another orphan!!

Well I did it again went car shopping tonite and had my pick of 2 almost identical 92 300E's . Both jet black and silver cladding ! One had 170k and the other 187k ! I took the 187k cuz the air worked!! Hate getting air probs with a MB ! Looks like $$$$$. Has the gray interior just like Bigblue and really runs great! But it suffers from the bald tire syndrome and bad motor mounts ! I have to see if the guy I sold my old 8 hole wheels will sell them back to me !! They will look mighty sharp on that car along with the new shoes! Going to pick her up tomorrow and I will try and get some pics posted here ! Soon as I get the title back I will be putting her up for sale! So if your looking fer a MB??

Smokie
Old 07-19-2006, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have an extra set of OE 8 hole alloys in very nice shape...

peter@mckeige.com
Old 07-19-2006, 04:19 PM

93 300SE Rauch "Smoke"
Well if the guy won't sell them back to me I just might be giving you a jingle!

Smokie
Old 07-26-2006, 06:10 PM

93 300SE Rauch "Smoke"
Well I am just about done with my 92 project! The last few parts I needed came today! All I have now is to finish installing the new hood pad giving her a good spitshine and getting some new rubber! Boy I can not believe what new motor mounts do!! Now if only the fella sells me my old rims ??? Here are a couple of prelim pics ! Gonna get a bunch when she's done! Gonna be a looker!!

Smokie

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Smokiesman; 07-26-2006 at 06:17 PM.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:37 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
thats a clean looking interior!

Damn, I should really detail my interior soon. lol Definitely doesn't look like that anymore.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is a German Tank
nice smokie, very classy.

what are you planning to do to her besides spit shine and rubber?
Old 07-27-2006, 02:27 PM

93 300SE Rauch "Smoke"
Well she will going up for sale! But she needs a new set of rubber shoes real bad! Just can't believe that peeps would drive a car like this with the steel pokin through the tread! Would kind of worry me!

Smokie
Old 07-27-2006, 02:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is a German Tank
Originally Posted by Smokiesman
Well she will going up for sale! But she needs a new set of rubber shoes real bad! Just can't believe that peeps would drive a car like this with the steel pokin through the tread! Would kind of worry me!

Smokie
When I went to buy my GT ford Probe ( ) the first thing I noticed was that it needed new rubber BAD! the steel threads were showing on two of the tires...it was owned by a college chick
Old 07-27-2006, 10:54 PM

93 300SE Rauch "Smoke"
Chicks and sales people ! Drivem till there bald!! Then they sit out on the hwy with a flat and say!! "Now how did this happen??"

Smokie
Old 07-28-2006, 09:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is a German Tank
Chicks and sales people ! Drivem till there bald!! Then they sit out on the hwy with a flat and say!! "Now how did this happen??"

Smokie

tell me about it.

but on a serious note they are also the ones who typically cause accidents!
Old 07-31-2006, 11:25 PM

93 300SE Rauch "Smoke"
Well I got down on my knees and begged back my old 8 hole rims from the guy I sold them to! Man was a real gentleman and I paid him what he paid me! So tomorrow noon my tires should be in and mounted! I got so wound up looking for things to fix that today for the first time I noticed it had tinted winders !! Looked kind of nice might have to give Bigblue that touch!! Found a jammmed CD in the 12 disc player so got that working to! Pics coming soon and then she goes on the block! She really is a beauty almost hate to part with it but the boss lady says I can only have one MB and one deisel pickup!!

Smokie
Old 08-02-2006, 11:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is a German Tank
Well I got down on my knees and begged back my old 8 hole rims from the guy I sold them to! Man was a real gentleman and I paid him what he paid me! So tomorrow noon my tires should be in and mounted! I got so wound up looking for things to fix that today for the first time I noticed it had tinted winders !! Looked kind of nice might have to give Bigblue that touch!! Found a jammmed CD in the 12 disc player so got that working to! Pics coming soon and then she goes on the block! She really is a beauty almost hate to part with it but the boss lady says I can only have one MB and one deisel pickup!!

Smokie

Dem Boss ladies ll' do it to ya!

my friend's from chapel hill by the by