E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

For sale: Perfect 95' E320 coupe !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For sale: Perfect 95' E320 coupe !!!

Hi there,

I am forced to put my pampered E320 coupe for sale and believe me, it's certainly one of the worst moments of my life.
The car is one of a kind .
Only 87000 km has been made on it since new.
Fully equipped and as new.
It's rare, original sportline version so may be hard to find especially in such a PERFECT condition.
Dark blue pearl exterior and black leather inside. Absolutely all options aboard.
It has the 5 speed automatic gearbox with sport and economy shifter. This type of gearbox may be not common in the US market.
The 220hp M104 engine gives it really "enough" fire to make you feel drive an exceptional machine and the sound you hear when kick down is just hard to express in written word. However I'm not a poet. ;-)
The car runs and drives like a dream from any point of view. I do guarantee 100% satisfaction for a individual who is able to appreciate amount of style, charm and exceptionality of this vehicle.
Very little chance to meet similar car on the road and almost no chance to find one that could be compared to this considering options and condition.

You feel as if it left showroom yesterday when you gest inside and drive it.
Exceptional last "true" Mercedes !!! Just for MB collector or enthusiast.

The car is located in Europe (Poland). I'll welcome any ideas of shipment or other arrangements. I just have no experience with these issues.

Sale price must be reasonable (I'm reasonable man) however I'm ready to trade my Benz.
I am looking for a 1996 Jaguar XJS 4.0l convertible or I will also consider a nice V8 4.7l Grand Cherokee Limited or Overland.

Contact: lawyers24@op.pl or directly +48602661700 (please note time zone ;-))

Below are some photos. Click to enlarge. I am limited to only 10 pictures. If you want additional pics of the car just let me know.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me in any way.

Best regards,

Zbigniew
Old 12-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by BlueMax72
Hi there,

I am forced to put my pampered E320 coupe for sale and believe me, it's certainly one of the worst moments of my life.
The car is one of a kind .
Only 87000 km has been made on it since new.
Fully equipped and as new.
It's rare, original sportline version so may be hard to find especially in such a PERFECT condition.
Dark blue pearl exterior and black leather inside. Absolutely all options aboard.
It has the 5 speed automatic gearbox with sport and economy shifter. This type of gearbox may be not common in the US market.
The 220hp M104 engine gives it really "enough" fire to make you feel drive an exceptional machine and the sound you hear when kick down is just hard to express in written word. However I'm not a poet. ;-)
The car runs and drives like a dream from any point of view. I do guarantee 100% satisfaction for a individual who is able to appreciate amount of style, charm and exceptionality of this vehicle.
Very little chance to meet similar car on the road and almost no chance to find one that could be compared to this considering options and condition.

You feel as if it left showroom yesterday when you gest inside and drive it.
Exceptional last "true" Mercedes !!! Just for MB collector or enthusiast.

The car is located in Europe (Poland). I'll welcome any ideas of shipment or other arrangements. I just have no experience with these issues.

Sale price must be reasonable (I'm reasonable man) however I'm ready to trade my Benz.
I am looking for a 1996 Jaguar XJS 4.0l convertible or I will also consider a nice V8 4.7l Grand Cherokee Limited or Overland.

Contact: lawyers24@op.pl or directly +48602661700 (please note time zone ;-))

Below are some photos. Click to enlarge. I am limited to only 10 pictures. If you want additional pics of the car just let me know.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me in any way.

Best regards,

Zbigniew
Lets see:
1) Different license plates within pictures.
2) An overseas email addy

This thread is closed and you are banned for trying to scam.