E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

EvoSport Dyno Runs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 06:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Very Slow Mercedes
EvoSport Dyno Runs

Well Looks like early next month I will head down to Evosport and get some baseline dyno runs before the Turbo install starts, anyone care to join on the more of us go the better the rate.They go Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday evenings we would have to get there between 4:30 to 5:00 pm...my only engine mod is a K & N cone filter sucking in hot air(no heat shield) I am looking for big numbers would be dissapointed with anything less that 110 RWHP and 125 FT LBS of Torque... can't wait to find what the exact specs are..Any So Cal guys want to know what your Benz really puts out?, done any mods and want to test the product claims? come on Lets roll
Old 03-28-2007, 10:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
89 300TE, and 68 280sel
Originally Posted by CoastLine
Well Looks like early next month I will head down to Evosport and get some baseline dyno runs before the Turbo install starts, anyone care to join on the more of us go the better the rate.They go Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday evenings we would have to get there between 4:30 to 5:00 pm...my only engine mod is a K & N cone filter sucking in hot air(no heat shield) I am looking for big numbers would be dissapointed with anything less that 110 RWHP and 125 FT LBS of Torque... can't wait to find what the exact specs are..Any So Cal guys want to know what your Benz really puts out?, done any mods and want to test the product claims? come on Lets roll
So you are doing a turbo setup with the stock 4banger? That is interesting! Better than a 350 chev
Old 03-28-2007, 11:54 PM

Very Slow Mercedes
Stock 2.2

No V8 ever waste of time & money and I don't have any of either to spare...
I think not on the stock block.....I would think it would be virtually impossible to get 450 Hp on a stock 2.2 turbo,well perhaps for a few minutes until everything inside the block grenades out, but that might me fun to watch...
Old 03-29-2007, 11:01 AM
Out Of Control!

Originally Posted by CoastLine
anyone care to join on the more of us go the better the rate.They go Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday evenings we would have to get there between 4:30 to 5:00 pm...Any So Cal guys want to know what your Benz really puts out?, done any mods and want to test the product claims? come on Lets roll
I'm down and very interested but can only go in on weekeneds(sat pref). Let me know if they can do special appointments on a saturday and how much the cost is. thx
Old 03-29-2007, 11:36 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W124's
Originally Posted by JamE55
I'm down and very interested but can only go in on weekeneds(sat pref). Let me know if they can do special appointments on a saturday and how much the cost is. thx
I'm down to go as well.

It would be nice to see your car in person Coastline.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:33 PM

Very Slow Mercedes
Dyno Runs

I will have to call back and check to see if they do weekends...If there are enough of us I am sure they would do it..I will find out every available day and we can plan from there...