E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

AMG 300E 4 door convertible

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 03:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Very Slow Mercedes
AMG 300E 4 door convertible

Have a few pics but can't seem to get them out of my T-mobile phone,I had verizon for last 5 years up until a few days ago, and can't get the pics out....Some of you know how,drop me a message so I can post them here..It is Getting painted right now,not my car.just thought it would make a great addition to the pics here.....
It's Black with what looks like a Rust colored Leather-not factory color or material, looks like snake skin...AMG monblocks,full body kit,exhaust not sure what is under the hood it was about to go in the paint booth,will take some more pics with my regular crap camera when it comes out from paint.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Range Rover Classic
Worst case can you text the images to your email account?
Old 07-11-2007, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Youngtimer
some of us have been waiting for more pics of the 6.9 for months, so i'm not holding my breath on this...!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:42 PM

1995 S14
I am trying so hard to picture it, but it's just not the same...
Old 07-14-2007, 06:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz w124
Just send a text message and make the recipient be your e-mail address. Then where you add the text, there will be an option to insert an image. That or you can get the cable supplied with the phone and connect it directly to your computer. The pictures will be in a folder somewhere in there.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Very Slow Mercedes
Originally Posted by LnkPrkSoldier
Just send a text message and make the recipient be your e-mail address. Then where you add the text, there will be an option to insert an image. That or you can get the cable supplied with the phone and connect it directly to your computer. The pictures will be in a folder somewhere in there.
Please easier than that-verizon was great_ switched to T-Mobile because they have no roaming in the caribbean when i visit Mom,unfortunately the instructions with my phone appear to have been written by computers from another universe as there is no way on earth i will make sense of this...I have the pics in my phone and they want me to send to online album which i did,now at the online album the pics are no where to be found nor can it be easily attached to an outgoing text message....latest Samsung flip that T-mobile is pushing.....Help an idiot get the pics here---need step by step third grade level instructions and i am not kidding...