E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

blind morons

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 03:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1990 300ce
lol wow.

The thing that bothered me about the original post is that the suspected nationality of the person who hit the dude's car is irrelevant.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enzo, my Benzo
ociriszues, you need to CALM the FU(K down. Your woe is us mentaility is grating.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1991 300 CE
Originally Posted by curlytom
Mexican, Cuban, Colombian, Canadian, Australian etc, etc, depict a nationality not a race.
I think people need to differentiate when referring to illegal immigrants vs. immigrants. It seems that sometimes both are put in the same boat - the legal immigrants that jumped through the hoops and followed the rules to come to this great country are treated just as bad.
Well said... When I was in the MARINE Corps I meet and got to know many ppl that where serving our great nation in uniform, In hopes that
one day they too can become Americans. People from Ireland, Central America, Korea and yes Mexico... They earned my respect more much than those that call them self Americans and hide behind nationalism and wave the false flag of patriotism... Those that run their mouth about how their father and uncle and who ever served with distinction.... But they... what do they do? They hide and shy away from true heroism. I call those ppl cowards. If the shoe fits.

Last edited by ociriszues; 07-29-2008 at 04:09 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:27 AM

1991 300 CE
Originally Posted by ZorroAMG
ociriszues, you need to CALM the FU(K down. Your woe is us mentaility is grating.
Listen... I have a right to speak out against posts I disagree with ... If you dont like what I post just add me to your blocked list.... I will CALM the FU(K down when I feel like it...
Old 07-29-2008, 03:31 AM

1991 300 CE
Originally Posted by battlecat714
How is he running his mouth about someone's race?
Try and keep up... I was talking about spmbass's original post... Who cares what race the kid was.... but he had to add it to his post and point out something that is a perfect example of stereotyping people....Plus I live in California.. it is only 12:33AM here and I do not have to be at work still 9..

BTW... just because you own a MB.. it does not mean it gives you the right to be a bigoted, self righteous, ignorant stuck up fool..... and I am talking about spmbass just in case you failed to fallow once again.

Last edited by ociriszues; 07-29-2008 at 03:39 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:42 AM

a TVR Cerbera Speed Twelve
Originally Posted by ociriszues
Try and keep up... I was talking about spmbass's original post... Who cares what race the kid was.... but he had to add it to his post and point out something that is a perfect example of stereotyping people....Plus I live in California.. it is only 12:33AM here and I do not have to be at work still 9..

BTW... just because you own a MB.. it does not mean it gives you the right to be a bigoted, self righteous, ignorant stuck up fool..... and I am talking about spmbass just in case you failed to follow once again.
Spmbass's post was a rant, now try and keep up: his rant included the race of the kid because he was venting - his girlfriend made a big mistake in telling him to not call the cops and instead settled on $100.

And yes, you seriously need to relax.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

92 500e, 95 E34 525I Touring
WOW.. what a right wing thing to say.. Let me educate you...

1st "Mexican is not a RACE... as it was said before.. it is a nationality...
2nd Hispanic or Latin.. is an ethnic group, not a race... try and keep it straight...

I much rather though out the education card than a race card....
So you agree that if that person was illegal, which we have established they are, then they are likely still a Mexican Citizen? I think youre being a little more racist than he is himself. I agree that the race of the person that hit him is irrelevant, but you, being in a completely different state, are really in no place to correct him on what the race of the person that hit him is. He saw them, you didnt. And you judging what a persons race is solely by what part of the nation they reside in is a bit prejudice by your own standards. Whos to say "Mexicans" dont leave the border states? A little racist of a statement, dont ya think?

Also, you tell people to think for themselves and not let liberal or conservative media influence their opinions, then when they try to voice that opinion, you instantly ridicule and categorize their statements into some predetermined political bin. I think youre the one who is letting independent media influence your opinion, or you wouldnt immediately see everything as one side or the other. Not everything is about some political battle between right and left wings.

This is just a story, about a guy, whos car got hit, and he's mad. He obviously doesnt hate immigrants that bad, or he would have just called the police without hesitation.

He's just venting. Let it go. Everybody does it from time to time. Good luck getting a new bumper man. Sorry this thread went to ****.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:45 AM

1991 300 CE
Originally Posted by battlecat714
Spmbass's post was a rant, now try and keep up: his rant included the race of the kid because he was venting - his girlfriend made a big mistake in telling him to not call the cops and instead settled on $100.

And yes, you seriously need to relax.
what ever dude...
Old 07-29-2008, 05:01 AM

1991 300 CE
Originally Posted by rivcal4life
So you agree that if that person was illegal, which we have established they are, then they are likely still a Mexican Citizen?
No I do not agree that we have establish the kids was a Mexican citizen.... I contend that the individual is more likely to be a Hispanic person from some other country if it is true that he was illegal.. How did he establish is nationality? From his accent? Inability to speak Proper English? Did he ask him for his green card?

I think youre being a little more racist than he is himself.
Really? Do you even know what racial discrimination is? the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, religion, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life. '[1] Now tell me how it is I am being a racist... I called him a bigot.. not a racist. I believe that being racist is the belief that you are better than someone else, because of race or etc etc... I do not feel like I am better than any one because of their race.

I agree that the race of the person that hit him is irrelevant
I guess we can agree on one thing.

you, being in a completely different state, are really in no place to correct him on what the race of the person that hit him is.
I have an educated mind.. I know the how to read the nation census report and I would encourage you to read it some time. The highest concentration of Mexican National reside in the lower 49.. It is not brain science, it is logical and rational conclusion both drawn on personal experience and an effort to education myself on topics I find of interest to me. I have travel to many states in my time in the Corps.

This is just a story, about a guy, whos car got hit, and he's mad. He obviously doesnt hate immigrants that bad, or he would have just called the police without hesitation.
No this story is not about that.. It is about a bigot that let his girlfriend guilt him in to not calling the cops, so he gets on a MB and rants on here about those "blind morons" the so called illegal Mexican, and those are his words.. not mine.. If anything I would agree with you.. he should have called the cops, but he did not even have the courage to do that.. He found it more productive and better to vent on a MB where he could be anonymous and spew his bigoted views while hiding behind his PC screen. I am sorry his car was hit.. no one should have that happen to them... but calling out someone for their nationality is bigoted and I will not stand for it.. That is not the reason I fought to protect and defend the Constitution of the United states... I fought for my country to let bigots like him run their mouths, but also for ppl like me to voice my profound disagreement with his point of view. It is called freedom of speech you should look into it some time.

Last edited by ociriszues; 07-29-2008 at 05:07 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

92 500e, 95 E34 525I Touring
Most racism is drawn from "logical and ration conclusions from personal experiences".

I dont think that if the person that hit him had proper insurance, and all was dealt with in a normal fashion that he would have come on here with such attitude. He was wrong to just criticize based on race alone instead of the real issue of it just being hit by an irresponsible person. However, your first comment made it sound as though if he would have said puerto rican (etc..) that it would have not offended you as much.

Anyway, we're arguing the same point here. Im just a little more lenient on the subject. I dont think I would go as far as to call him a bigot considering the person probably WAS illegal judging by the lack of paperwork.

And I would NOT call him a coward for not calling the police. Its called human compassion. The consequences for being an illegal immigrant far outweigh what he thought the person should have to pay for a mere accident. He also never said his GF talked him out of it, just that he was in a good mood thanks to her.

I still hold my original opinion that immigrants (legal and illegal) should be allowed to purchase auto insurance.

Just a quick question, exactly which state is not included in "the lower 49" you mentioned. Because my map only shows 50 total states. It would be a very big coincidence if NJ contained the least Mexican Nationals based on the census report you read.

Last edited by rivcal4life; 07-29-2008 at 05:52 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Wow, did I do anything wrong guys? I feel like the older I get the more Naive our youth get, or maybe its just me? I did not mention anything about political views be it conservative or liberal...to be honest I am having a hard time seeing why you quoted my reply with your response, it almost makes zero sense. Sorry if I offended you
Old 07-29-2008, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Most racism is drawn from "logical and ration conclusions from personal experiences".

I dont think that if the person that hit him had proper insurance, and all was dealt with in a normal fashion that he would have come on here with such attitude. He was wrong to just criticize based on race alone instead of the real issue of it just being hit by an irresponsible person. However, your first comment made it sound as though if he would have said puerto rican (etc..) that it would have not offended you as much.

Anyway, we're arguing the same point here. Im just a little more lenient on the subject. I dont think I would go as far as to call him a bigot considering the person probably WAS illegal judging by the lack of paperwork.

And I would NOT call him a coward for not calling the police. Its called human compassion. The consequences for being an illegal immigrant far outweigh what he thought the person should have to pay for a mere accident. He also never said his GF talked him out of it, just that he was in a good mood thanks to her.

I still hold my original opinion that immigrants (legal and illegal) should be allowed to purchase auto insurance.

Just a quick question, exactly which state is not included in "the lower 49" you mentioned. Because my map only shows 50 total states. It would be a very big coincidence if NJ contained the least Mexican Nationals based on the census report you read.
rivcal4life I hold the same exact rational to the "T", and everyone knows New Jersey has the lowest immigrant population in the United States! Haven't you read the national immigrant census in the National Enquirer lately.....now that's where you should get your facts from
Old 07-29-2008, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enzo, my Benzo
What's a rationalT?
Old 07-29-2008, 11:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
A terrorist with rational thoughts
Old 07-29-2008, 02:25 PM

1995 E 420
I am sorry his car was hit.. no one should have that happen to them... but calling out someone for their nationality is bigoted and I will not stand for it.. That is not the reason I fought to protect and defend the Constitution of the United states... I fought for my country to let bigots like him run their mouths, but also for ppl like me to voice my profound disagreement with his point of view. It is called freedom of speech you should look into it some time.
I think calling people out for their nationality is a good thing! (keeps them on their toes and remind them where they were from) it should never get to anyone unless they have something to be a shame about ... I call mexicans out all of the time! ( i live in the southern states) for being hard workers, which they are! so whats wrong with that? I think you just got upset because you are Hispanic or Latin and you got offended by spmbass's post about getting hit by an illegal mexican, and now using your ARMY back ground to shield yourself from people disagreeing with you.

will that is GHEY! first off you need to quit making yourself sound like George Washington! you fought and protect because you signed up!! you got paid for it! simple as that! it was a job just like any other! If you want to talk about loyalty you should be fighting for where ever you were from and not run off to a different country! and yes I said ARMY!
Old 07-29-2008, 03:00 PM

1994 E320 (current)
He probably was not "Mexican" you dumb ****.... most "Mexicans" reside in Border states, He was probably Porto Rican, Cuban, Dominican, Colombian, take a choice. Not all Hispanics are Illegal Aliens... Good things happen to good people. NUFF SAID
I live in Chicago and immigrants both from Mexico and the islands live here and all over the country. Even talked to a couple living in Minneapolis, Min. Maybe he was Mexican but it really doesn't matter what he was. It would be nice if folks didn't respond to ignorance with more Ignorance but I guess that is the American way. Embarrasses me a bit I must confess.

That being said if it were me in those shoes I would have called the cops and had him arrested. It is evident that he is a poor driver at best and the next one could be fatal. People who live by the laws of the land are welcome those who don't should be dealt with accordingly. Immigrant, illegal or tried and true American. Just my 2cents. I'm sure I'll hear some back.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:28 PM

a TVR Cerbera Speed Twelve
soo where's the OP?
Old 07-29-2008, 04:47 PM

1987 300E
i first off whoever said they didnt know there was mexicans in new jersey needs to look at my landscaping comp haha. i earned the right to call that kid out for being a mexican CAUSE HE HIT MY ****ING CAR. he should have sucked my dick because i didnt envovle the cops if i did he would beign sitting in a cell waiting to be deported. yes he was illegal how do i know you ask??? aside from my secret powers he also told me. he didnt have a license,insurance or registration. matter of fact i pretty sure he wouldnt have been able to obtain a license he was legal because he was 16 years old.
im still waiting for an answer on how much the bumper would cost which was my orginal question lmao..............
Old 07-29-2008, 04:57 PM

1994 E320 (current)
Originally Posted by spmbass
i first off whoever said they didnt know there was mexicans in new jersey needs to look at my landscaping comp haha. i earned the right to call that kid out for being a mexican CAUSE HE HIT MY ****ING CAR. he should have sucked my dick because i didnt envovle the cops if i did he would beign sitting in a cell waiting to be deported. yes he was illegal how do i know you ask??? aside from my secret powers he also told me. he didnt have a license,insurance or registration. matter of fact i pretty sure he wouldnt have been able to obtain a license he was legal because he was 16 years old.
im still waiting for an answer on how much the bumper would cost which was my orginal question lmao..............

Do a ebay search they are around 200 to 250
Old 07-29-2008, 05:08 PM

1987 300E
ociriszues here a pic just for you "DUMB****"

WUT WOULD U SAY HE IS ****IN MORON
Old 07-29-2008, 05:29 PM

1991 300 CE
Originally Posted by childofjuly
I think calling people out for their nationality is a good thing! (keeps them on their toes and remind them where they were from)
Really? Keeps ppl on their toes? who are you to keep ppl on their toes? who died and made you god? Call me and let me know next time you walk on water.

I think you just got upset because you are Hispanic or Latin and you got offended by spmbass's post about getting hit by an illegal Mexican, and now using your ARMY back ground to shield yourself from people disagreeing with you.
I am not upset about that..you simpleton... This is a Message board it is a place for discussion and differing points of views. No mater how myopic they might be. I am not upset I am Hispanic or Latin... First and foremost I am AMERICAN. My ethnic group is inconsequential..... I do not support illegal immigration. What I also do not support is someone calling all Hispanics Mexicans because of his or her ignorant uneducated mind. Next you are going to say that Cubans are just Tropical Mexicans??? LOL Listen dude you are right about one thing I do wear my Military background as a shield but I don't hide behind it... I wear it on my sleeve... and I am proud of that. I do not have a problem with ppl disagreeing with me..... as a matter of fact I thrive on it. It makes for good debate, but one can not debate with bigotry.

first off you need to quit making yourself sound like George Washington! you fought and protect because you signed up!! you got paid for it! simple as that! it was a job just like any other! If you want to talk about loyalty you should be fighting for where ever you were from and not run off to a different country! and yes I said ARMY!
ARMY?? Shows how educated you are... MARINES are not army personnel, if you want to get specific they are a department of the NAVY.. not army... That comment alone disqualifies any statement you make, We are not soldiers. Plain and simple US MARINES stand alone with honor distinction and courage. You can say anything you want about me, but do not over step your bounds and disgrace my beloved Corps. Just for your information, I signed up not for money you dumb ****. You don't know me.. you do not have any idea why I joined the military... I did so, because I have profound love of country and felt a duty to give back to my country, when it has given me so much.... I have had the opportunity to rise from poverty, from nothing to become a productive member of society and if I sound like George Washington then so be it. I rather sound like him that sound like you. If you truly believe that service to your country is just like any other job, then I feel sorry for you sir. Just in case you failed to recognize, I was born and raised in California.... so why would I run off to a different country? Ooooo I see, I get it....You thought I was an illegal immigrant...I am sorry I cant help you with stupidity.. that is an affliction there is no cure for. Good luck with that good sir.

Last edited by ociriszues; 07-29-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:12 PM

1991 300 CE

O... yes I see.. he looks just like all Mexicans.. he has brown eyes, brown skin, brown hair, short and fat. his name is Jose I bet.... hey here is a picture of me in my blues I can see how you feel all Hispanics look "Mexican"

No wait maybe we look more like each other on this one...

To me he looks more Pacific Islander, but the difference between you and me is that I would not assume... but who knows and who cares what he is... That is my point... maybe you should judge ppl for their character and not for their outward appearance... At least he is paying you for the damage and did not hit and run on you... and by the way it is not too late for you to call the INS on him. I am sure you have his personal information... I guess you are waiting for him to fix the damage then you will call them.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:23 PM

1995 E 420
1. yes i believe in staying on your toes! do you not? and I'll tell anyone that! whats wrong with that? and what does who died or walk on water have anything to do with me telling everyone they need to stay on their toes?

2. yes you are upset! get over it! and no one said anything about Cubans are just Tropical Mexicans! you just think everyone is out to get you! well we're not! you are back in the states now Rambo! just about everyone calls Asians Chinese do you hear them making a big deal out of it?! NO!

3. i knew the army comment would upset you! and it was for ****s and giggles! so chill out! OK if its not a job why are they marketing it like a career? Wait! it its a career! If you want to be george washington great! go chop down a cherry tree! but stop acting like a fool! and all that jazz about you didn't sign for the money.... we're all grown ups.. we'll just leave it at that.. man you really need to chill, missing that saltpeter in your food i guess..
Old 07-29-2008, 06:27 PM

1995 E 420

no to me he looks like a young jerry garcia dressed up as a mexican kid!
Old 07-29-2008, 06:38 PM

1991 300 CE
i earned the right to call that kid out for being a Mexican CAUSE HE HIT MY ****ING CAR.
WOW.. you earned to call him Mexican because he hit your car??? WOW... what great logic.

he should have sucked my dick because i didnt envovle the cops
OIC.... so you are just mad he did not offer to give you a BJ.. you should have just said that to start off... how much gayer can you get??? Not that there is anything wrong with that, I guess [ociriszues---->> just throw up in his mouth just a lil bit]

aside from my secret powers.
And tell me did those secret powers envalve you running around in stretchy pants?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: blind morons