E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

blind morons

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 06:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1991 300 CE
Originally Posted by childofjuly
no to me he looks like a young jerry garcia dressed up as a mexican kid!
That is a good one.. have to give it to you there! LOL
Old 07-29-2008, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
95' AMG SeeThreeSix
This is twisting into a "Rio" type thread...ohh so entertaining. I have to admit, that picture of the "PERSON" who hit your car looks way older than 16 but yeah a new bumper off ebay shouldn't be more than $250 if I remember correctly.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:32 PM

a TVR Cerbera Speed Twelve
Originally Posted by spmbass
i first off whoever said they didnt know there was mexicans in new jersey needs to look at my landscaping comp haha. i earned the right to call that kid out for being a mexican CAUSE HE HIT MY ****ING CAR. he should have sucked my dick because i didnt envovle the cops if i did he would beign sitting in a cell waiting to be deported. yes he was illegal how do i know you ask??? aside from my secret powers he also told me. he didnt have a license,insurance or registration. matter of fact i pretty sure he wouldnt have been able to obtain a license he was legal because he was 16 years old.
im still waiting for an answer on how much the bumper would cost which was my orginal question lmao..............
What good is it to come on here and rant? You blew you're opportunity because you're girlfriend was feeling sympathetic and you fell for it. As for your question, get buying: http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories
Old 07-30-2008, 01:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1990 300ce
Here's a sincere challenge to all of you who are actively arguing in this thread.

Be men about it. Stop checking this thread and just ignore each other. Control yourselves and calm the hell down.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300CE 24V Sportline 1991
A decent, honest chap, perhaps?

Unless I read the original wrong, this dusky driver made a foolish mistake but then handed over $100 and his identity details. That suggests to me that he wishes to atone for his error.

So, in my book that makes him a better sort that many Yanks, Rosbifs (one of the locals here is convinced that we Rosbifs wash our underwear once a month!!), Krauts, Frogs, Spics, Micks, Yids (etc. etc. the list goes on) that I've encountered over the years.

Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

Or am I missing the point?

RayH
Old 07-31-2008, 06:23 PM

1987 300E
i understand that i may come off as a rascist redneck straight out of the kkk because i first said a mexican kid hit my car as appose to a young hispanic gentlemen. but while the majoirty of you are complaning about my comments i would bet my right nut if you asked him today he is very greatfull that i did not envolve the police because id like to hear one person tell me he wouldnt be arrested right there on the spot and would be deported espically with all the new laws and fences bush is putting up. i know if i was an illegal immagrant i sure as **** would be.
bottom line before anyone talks anymore **** go talk to him and see how he feels
Old 07-31-2008, 07:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
that *****'s 2 days old already...just DROP IT.

PS, it's INvolve.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:46 PM

1989 190E 3.0L 5speed
All I have to say is, ociriszues, you are acting like a kid. You pretty much started a big argument for nothing. You've done nothing but stir up a bunch of bull**** so I hope you're happy with yourself. But I guess some people really do enjoy pissing everyone else off right?

Also, when my car got hit last year guess who it was!? Nope, not a MEXICAN, it was a dumb ***** "white boy" wearing a track jacket and Nikes. My point is that I don't care what race, color, country or whatever, people are stupid and you appear to be one of these types of people.

And if you want to talk about racism (this is coming from middle America in a small nowhere town) the biggest thing I learned in highschool is that nobody is equal. I hope I'm wrong and that my peers will grow up, but honestly, 80% of racist comments in the past four years consisted of "white boy" "cracker" blah blah blah.... I just wanted to point out that immigrants and natives can be racist too. Good for you for serving in the military, g/j owning yourself a Mercedes, maybe you should consider something you said earlier? Something like, just because you own a nice car and you've done whatever it took to get there, doesn't mean you should be an *******.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 116 Likes on 74 Posts
2016 Cls63s AMG
there is nothing wrong with mexicans.... they are cool people

even arabic people are cool like zorro.... hmmm well leme take that back lol
Old 07-31-2008, 09:44 PM

1995 E 300 Diesel
Wolf190 - Sometimes is better to let passionate arguments like this one die a quiet death.
When it comes to politics, religion and race it is difficult to hold a friendly, intelligent & intense dialog in these subjects since you are not looking at the other person's facial expression, body English and can't detect the hue of intencity in which a comment is made.
I think you made a point that ociriszues was trying to make; when you had your accident last year, did you post anything about it? I checked back on your posting history and you did not. Since the accident was not with a person of an ethnic background, it was a non-issue...period.
Please don't get me wrong, I do not think the OP has a racist bone in his body but I think that when he characterized the other person by his percieved nationality simply by the color of his skin (and probably broken English too...LOL) he ruffled some feathers.
Maybe he would have been better off not mentioning the guy's nationality and he should have just called the cops and let the chips fall where they may...
Old 07-31-2008, 10:00 PM

1989 190E 3.0L 5speed
Ok so my timing was a little off.... sorry. BTW I joined at the end september 07'. My car was "almost" totaled in mid august.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:35 AM

1991 300 CE
Listen I know I can be a bit passionate about things at times... I want to apologize to any one I may have offended.. It was never my goal. My goal was simple to raise awareness. I will not apologize for things I believe in but I will offer my sincere apology to anyone that felt offended. I much rather us focus on what makes us similar..... like the love of cars , especially those that we drive... Let us focus on those things we have in common and not those that divide us as ppl... We may not always agree on everything, but I respect each and every one of your opinions...NO matter how wrong you are... hahahaha That is want makes us all unique... I will never know what is like to be any one of you or even walk in your shoes... All I ask is that you understand and realize, even though our lives span differing paths, that we are all on the same journey.... And that journey is Making our cars better... LOL heheheehe
This is the last post I will make about this.. only thing I will say is I never called any one a racist...
Old 08-02-2008, 04:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

most police dont deal with the legality or illegality of people when they come across them. they deal strictly with them regarding the matter at hand.

ask me, the person whose car was hit by an illegal alien.

la migra deals with immigration. the district attourney may deal with it, if the perp is a perennial drunk driver. or a convicted felon. police, they got other fish to fry.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:04 PM

1992 300CE
Hey,

I had some bumper damage to my previous car too. Depending if the bumper cracked or is repairable, it'll cost about 200 for the bumper strip, another 200/250 for the bumper itself, 100 for my chrome strip across the bumper(one side only, 200 for both), and about 80 for the grill or whatevers. Lastly 300/350 for the paint. Best of luck. Lmk what happens.