E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

For sale: gearwheel for automatic seatbelts assistance of convirtibles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 05:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W201, W124, W126, . . .
For sale: gearwheel for automatic seatbelts assistance of convirtibles

Hi.

I made a small series of gearwheels for the automatic seatbelt assistance of W124 convirtibles.
It only fits to the convirtibles because the seatbelt assistance of the coupes is different. It don't fit into the cabrio, also the gearwheels don't fit.

If your assistance makes a rrrrrrrrrrrr sound like anything is broken and don't find the way out, mostly a small plastic wheel is broken.

You can find a picture on my e-bay http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=160324064384

You needn't buy it there. You can also buy it via forums PN, price is for your 30€ per each excl. shipping.
I can also shipp it in the USA, but it will takes a little time, german post to USA isn't fast.

It is just a limited series.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1991 560SEC Teal 1989 420SEL Ice Blue 1984 500SEC White
The achilles heal of the whole seat belt extender is this gear.
Funny it is different between the 126 coupe and the 124 coupes and the cabrio's.
Also strange that the SL's never used the seat belt presenter.
Originally Posted by TheGerman
Hi.

I made a small series of gearwheels for the automatic seatbelt assistance of W124 convirtibles.
It only fits to the convirtibles because the seatbelt assistance of the coupes is different. It don't fit into the cabrio, also the gearwheels don't fit.

If your assistance makes a rrrrrrrrrrrr sound like anything is broken and don't find the way out, mostly a small plastic wheel is broken.

You can find a picture on my e-bay http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=160324064384

You needn't buy it there. You can also buy it via forums PN, price is for your 30€ per each excl. shipping.
I can also shipp it in the USA, but it will takes a little time, german post to USA isn't fast.

It is just a limited series.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W201, W124, W126, . . .
Somebody told me that this offers may not be wanted in this forum.
If it is so, i want the admin to delete it.
Thank you.

The 126 Coupe and 124 Coupe seat belt presenters are the same.
They have the control unit on the back.

But the 124 Cabrio has the control unit under the rear seat, beacause there is the hood box on the back.

I don't understand why they used different gearwheels, but i think they want to sale more spareparts