E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

Parting of the Black C..........................hrisDPham E420

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 C63 AMG
LOL this is why I never post on forums. Because you all get your panties in a twist and bicker like full on women.

First of all, I don't run around the internet announcing that I'm Pham's girlfriend, as my family has a well-known reputation and it's none of your business, remember, you're all a bunch of random losers on a forum to me.

I already tried to give my 2 cents and now that I see you're all basically idiots, you can go ahead and believe what you'd like, it's funny, actually.

Go ahead. Believe Chris signed on to my account (even though you can go cry to a mod and check the IP address if it really bothers you so much). Believe his car got into an accident, because apparently I have time to waste going on the forums to lie about it. Go ahead and believe I'm an accomplice -- that's hilarious because I have no need or desire to go wrecking people's 124s when I'm playing the game in a brand new AMG (I assume that's why you're all so quick to hate me, because NONE of you know me and have no idea who I am yet you're immature enough to direct your anger at me now as well).

As for the guy who bought the car, I have pairs of shoes that cost more. I will seriously pay you $2500 just to get you to shut up and prove how petty and trivial your claim is. I'm entirely serious, so let me know if you'll take me up on that offer & we'll exchange PayPal info. I can afford to put my money where my mouth is, esecially when someone annoys me.

You messed up. Be a grown man and take responsibility for your mistakes instead of crying to a car forum about how unfair life is, or pinning the blame on the seller when the seller in fact did everything they were supposed to and YOU didn't do your end of the deal.

I don't know why it doesn't occur to you that you're going on a forum complaining about something YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED had you been smart enough to inspect a car before you buy it. It's not rocket science. I don't know what kind of pathetic reality you exist in, but in the real world, if you didn't do your research before you buy something, you have to suck it up and live with the consequences, nobody is going to give a flying f*ck about your feelings.

And as for those of you who think this is a "fraud," anyone with a brain can use Google to look up CA lemon law. Buyers aren't protected in private sales, it's their job to make sure they know what they're buying. Nobody is going to wipe your @ss and do your homeork for you. He wasn't smart enough to check on the car before he took it, so it's his loss. But now he wants to run around the forums pinning the blame on Pham. Just remember, you look like a fool for throwing a tantrum when it's your own fault you weren't a smart consumer. It's only a "fraud" to you because you're all little girls and this is like some huge injustice to you, geez it must really stress you out. Poor things.

So now that we all realize this is basically a JOKE, keep complaining, you are TOTALLY right!!!
"Grr I'm so pissed I'm in my 30s and I'm getting into an internet fight because I bought a car that costs as much as a handbag and I was too dumb to do the research so now I'm going to make myself look like a fool and get all pissed about how I got into this situation even though I would've avoided it if I did my side of the work and weren't an idiot!!!!" LOLLL!
Old 09-13-2010, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1987 560SL
Originally Posted by ChrisDPham
Yes! I definitely went under my girlfriends username and created that post. LOL That was great - would you like a cookie? FAIL.

Anymore things to post so I can laugh my *** off about while I'm at work? Making time fly by fast today!

Please come up with more bull**** in order to make yourselves to feel like you are right and sleep better at night.
All "mahrukh" posts are worthless.

Your track record speaks for itself.

"rofl"
Old 09-13-2010, 02:35 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by 190E 16V

"rofl"
Sure buddy.

You are as dumb as you seem. thanks for joining the Chris aka Spinlps fanboy club - Tell him to hook you up with some cable services or something.

Read above - you both just got pwnd. Thanks! Keep it coming!

Last edited by CDP; 09-13-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1990 300ce 24v I6
Whatever the **** is going on, I still need my Convenience Relay and Tempomat/Cruise Control Relay. So, yeah. Just don't want that to get buried..
Old 09-13-2010, 02:41 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by Saijin_Naib
Whatever the **** is going on, I still need my Convenience Relay and Tempomat/Cruise Control Relay. So, yeah. Just don't want that to get buried..
Sorry Brett, I sold Chris a car I wrecked and now all hell is breaking lose!
Old 09-13-2010, 02:50 PM

2008 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by 190E 16V

"rofl"
"Hmm this person has a life and doesn't have thousands of posts on the forums, so when they talk it's worthless!" MAN your reasoning and argumentation skills are SOOO airtight and solid you should apply to law school!

My "track" record? Oh, right, I don't have a track record on the forums because I just got done explaining the fact that I DON'T GO ON FORUMS because LOSERS LIKE YOU make it not worth my time. You must've forgotten to read the first few lines of my last post, oops.

What gives you more credibility than me? The fact that you spend all day on the internet talking to other losers on the internet and have numbers next to your name???? So suddenly my word means nothing, I get it. My bad
Old 09-13-2010, 03:03 PM

2008 C63 AMG
Btw, I suggest you actually TAKE A LOOK at my "track" record. The only reason I joined MBWorld in 09 was because a random member was nice enough to find me on Myspace and let me know that there was a spotted thread about me on this forum that was getting inappropriate and out of control. I joined the forum to shut that thread down, since MORE forum losers like you were on there trying to figure out where I lived once they saw my car and realized I'm a girl. Case and point: I don't post on here because I don't like wasting my time on losers.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:11 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Damn, you got my lady all worked up again!

Oh don't worry - that's me too I guess.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1990 300ce 24v I6
Sorry Brett, I sold Chris a car I wrecked and now all hell is breaking lose!
All good, I'm keeping out of this [the argument] however. I don't know anyone well enough to pass judgement so... yeah. Have fun?

Although, can't we all just get along? Seriously now.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:18 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Hey, you know I get along with all you guys for the most part.

However, now it's time to enjoy the moment and have some fun starting with this thread!
Old 09-13-2010, 04:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1987 560SL
There you go, Spinlps.
The nice lady says she'll give you your money back:

"As for the guy who bought the car, I have pairs of shoes that cost more. I will seriously pay you $2500 just to get you to shut up and prove how petty and trivial your claim is. I'm entirely serious, so let me know if you'll take me up on that offer & we'll exchange PayPal info. I can afford to put my money where my mouth is, esecially when someone annoys me."

I'd jump on that offer if I were you!

Mahrukh:
Actually, I was talking about Chris Dpham's track record:

1) betrayed and ripped off friend - Battlecat
2) ripped off Internet buyer for $400 - Pawsh
3) lied to a kid to take him for $2,500 - Spinlps

It's all there in the forum.

Last edited by 190E 16V; 09-13-2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 09-13-2010, 04:32 PM

2008 C63 AMG
190E 16V: Yes, indeed, he should take up my offer. I have already PM'd you with all I have to say about this.

Please refer to the message, you will see my explanation of the truth, hence why I seriously meant it when I said I will pay $2500 to make him stop crying. Like I said, I'm putting my money where my mouth is, because I know the truth about the stiuation and the truth is worth something.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:32 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
LOL, I bet the cheap *** along with yourself would want to accept that offer. Not surprised.

Last edited by CDP; 09-13-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:36 PM

2008 C63 AMG
Exactly. Let him accept the offer. I said I was serious for a reason. You all act so shocked.

If he's so traumatized by this epic failure that he could have prevented, I will pay him his "losses" so that he shuts up and we can all move on with our lives.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:37 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Poor excuse for someone his age. Hey Chris, Tell your wifey my girl will take care of you - I'm sure she'll like that since you fail.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:40 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
This thread gets 5 Star ratings from me.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:42 PM

2008 C63 AMG
I'd like to announce some facts, since we're on the topic of that infamous $2500.

The buyer PayPal'd his payment for the car before he saw the car in person. Then he didn't have the car inspected by a mechanic before he accepted the car. That's poor judgement, plain and simple. If you want to defend him for being so careless, you're perfectly entitled to.

Now he's throwing a tantrum about $2500 he didn't have to waste if he had just been smart.
You're forgetting I pay $1700 every time I get a new set of tires, and my C63 goes through tires quick. I made an offer that I can back up, and he can decide if he wants to take it.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:45 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Damn, the fool gets cash and my wrecked car!? How nice!!

He doesn't deserve *****!
Old 09-13-2010, 04:59 PM

16 E350 wagon, 94 AMG, sold -95 E320 Sportline wagon & 94 E420 & 95 E320 coupe & 92 190 16v
Originally Posted by mahrukh
Exactly. Let him accept the offer. I said I was serious for a reason. You all act so shocked.

If he's so traumatized by this epic failure that he could have prevented, I will pay him his "losses" so that he shuts up and we can all move on with our lives.
I paypaled him originally, he has the address
Old 09-13-2010, 05:02 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Other than PayPal, Can she pay you in pennies?

Make sure you don't send the payment as a gift, so the fees go through.

Anything else you want me or her to pay for? LOL

Last edited by CDP; 09-13-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:29 PM

2008 C63 AMG
Spinlps -- I'm being incredibly gracious. I hear you're in your 30s -- be a man. Have the decency to approach me respectfully, as I'm basically a kind stranger who is willing to pay off your petty grievances.

If you're honestly desperate enough to accept my offer even though you KNEW what you were buying, then you can approach me privately, like a grown adult. Don't expect me to work with you unless you're professional.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1987 560SL
Spinlps -- I'm being incredibly gracious. I'm basically a kind stranger who is willing to pay off your petty grievances.

If you're honestly desperate enough to accept my offer even though you KNEW what you were buying, then you can approach me privately, .
Ok, "gracious, kind stranger", so he approached you publicly and PM'd you privately last night.

So... It's up to you, now.

Last edited by 190E 16V; 09-14-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:20 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
This thread is still going on?

It's time you take a hike 190E 16V and mind your own business.

Chris Kipp, since you're pathetic and desperate enough to approach my 21 year old girlfriend to help you out with your problems - would you like us to help you out with anything else?

Maybe cable installs have been slow lately for you?
Old 09-14-2010, 03:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1987 560SL
This thread is still going on?

It's time you take a hike 190E 16V and mind your own business.

Chris Kipp, since you're pathetic and desperate enough to approach my 21 year old girlfriend to help you out with your problems - would you like us to help you out with anything else?

Maybe cable installs have been slow lately for you?
Your girlfriend sent me two long PM's, so I guess it is my business, now.

As to Kipp settling with your girlfriend. She offered to settle because you wouldn't man up and settle your own mess.

It's just like you to make fun of a guy who works for a living - steady honest job, mortgage, wife, raising kids, in short, a responsible person.

that's the sort of person you take advantage of.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:42 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
I know about the long PM's and it was nice to see what you had to say.

and actually, No. It's not like me at all to make fun of anyone like I am doing now. Especially in a situation such as this - he pushed the limits privately and he's paying the price for it. I told Chris if he wants to play this game - I can as well and have fun with it at the same time.

Man up to my own mess? Sure buddy! I'll let you two (and all the other pathetic losers apart of this as well) keep thinking otherwise and that the car was wrecked, blah, blah, blah and so forth. Don't you two love the fact I'm parading around here and poking fun about how my car was supposedly in an accident? It's quite amusing actually! Still waiting for you to go on other forums Chris! I'll do the same there as well. But it's not like I would give a crap about the other pathetically run MB Forums. LOL However, If that was the honest truth I would of... 1. Classified that as I had nothing to lose with this car LOL, 2. Kept the car, 3. Parted Out the car myself, 4. Let it continue to collect dust and eventually junk it or work on it again, but seeing as it's not the truth - no way would I "man up" to anything to a coward such as Chris Kipp.

Chris a responsible person? That's a load of crap. Man up to your own failures Chris! You even noted and text me saying you acknowledged legally - this is your mess!

Keep the post coming!!!

Last edited by CDP; 09-14-2010 at 03:49 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Parting of the Black C..........................hrisDPham E420