E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

So I bought the Koenig 300CE Widebody..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2023, 11:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S70 amg
Originally Posted by CTE55AMG
Had seen this car over the years and there was never much information about it available, let alone good pictures. Once I spoke with the current owner, I got very comfortable and bought the car. I was pleasantly surprised to see its condition, but more pleasantly surprised to see actually how wide this car is. I have a widebody 911 and this 300CE is about 1.25 times wider, maybe more. Pictures likely do not show the dimensions as well as in person.

The car has Eibach springs and sway bars, but looks like factory shocks, along with OZ 3 piece wheels. Everything else mechanically is factory. 255/40/17 on front, 315/45/17 on rear. The rear fenders have about 1.5 inches of further clearance for wider wheels/tires, which tells you how wide the rear is.

Interior is like new, leather well taken care of. Cell phone still powers up, all windows/lights work.

The car need to be filled up with fresh fuel and driven, as it has not been truly driven in a few years. Before I got the car, it had a fresh oil change and tune up. Drove it around town today and it has a slight hesitation upon take-off from a full stop, so I think that is likely fuel related.

I know, the yellow graphic is odd, but it is painted on. If it were a daily driver I'd have it painted over, but as a weekend/summer car, I may leave it as is. It surely gets attention.

Anyway, here are some pics!

HEY MAN, amazing car do you still own it!?