E-Class (W124) 1984-1995: E 260, E 300, E 320, E 420, E 500 (Includes CE, T, TD models)

rare bumper broken; need new

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 03:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tata Indigo SX
Exclamation rare bumper broken; need new

Hello,

Last week i had my house filled with relatives as we had some function . One of my cousin without my notice (he knew i never give my benz to anyone) took keys of my w124 and went off for a drive .

Next day i tough of taking the car for office (only because i knew how my cousin's are and thought it will be much safer in office parking). I found that location of the key on the key holder was changed; it was not on the same hook that i always hang it on. But just ignored and happily went downstairs in the parking lot. First sight on the car and i could see the rare bumper broken .

The car is a emotional asset than a commodity for me. I went back upstairs to get hold and kill the culprit. I would say it was the culprit's good fortune that my mom stopped me from creating a seen and spoiling the function.

I just don't understand why people do not understand and do something like this and get on the nerves.

Now i need to replace the rare bumper. I have no clue from where i can get/source it. I have started enquiring all around. Request all to help me find a bumper for my car. I live in Pune,India.

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thank you.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1990 300ce 24v I6
What bumper do you have? Just the standard rear w124 bumper?

If so, you should be able to get one from any other wrecked w124 (except the wagon/TE).
Old 10-15-2012, 01:23 PM
SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 61 Posts
Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW, MINI and more!
Inded, rare what? AMG? Carlsson? Or just stock OEM?
Old 10-15-2012, 11:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Probably means rear.

Language barrier maybe.