E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

Teaser pics of the project........

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 03:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Originally Posted by Whitey
Yo Rich - how's life? Same could be said for you too, but I guess you're spending more time on the Vette and ML forums these days.

Just got back from OZ and have been busy racing around the hills of HK, helping some locals mod their rides and arranging a shipment of rare AMG parts for my local forum members. Not really gone from here tho, still lurking from time to time - just giving the new dudes a chance to speak :p

A Happy and Successful New year to all!
What up big baller!!! Yes, the vette forums are informative, and the ML forum.... well, I don't feel the camaraderie as I do here, you guys ROCK!

So you've been busy, that's a good thing! Nice to hear your putting your talent to good work as always, you've helped many lost souls here on the forum...especially myself!

BTW: I received your Christmas greeting via email...thanks your looking out buddy.

Have a GREAT YEAR!!!
Old 01-04-2006, 04:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by carlsson9
Hey Hey Rich...i've been doing the same as you guys + whitey,,just lurking around the forums too. Seems like the the local malaysian MB forum (called my benz) is starting to pick up, so been spending most of my time there, Had an "illegal" gathering recently with about 30 members showing up ( since we haven't signed up as an organization yet..:P ) but mostly W124s, W123s a few W210's , W203s and W202s. My ride is prob one of the most supped up one..waiting for Davo to come down to malaysia and help pimp it up with them LED skirts! lol..

Yeah..it was great for alex being a sponsor! its about timeone of the old school started owning this place!

get the E55 dude..there's been a year 99 E55 for sale here, costing about RM200K ( USD60K) which isn't bad (used to be USD300K!), but the road tax and registration would kill me (US4.5K for a year!) Let us know what you do in the end dude!

E's ok..but gonna try out a new mech to solve some nagging problems. Mods left for the E is probably a roof deck spoiler (if i can find it) blacked out grille, LED lights, exhaust and a DVD player and TV screen. Just changed my front two tyres..lasted for a year, but the rear which i bought at the same time is still 80% good!

keep in touch bud..if i ever make it to the west coast, you'll be the first one I'll call!
Mr. K.....you best call me when you make it to my neck of the woods. HOLY SMOKES...I still can't believe the prices you pay Hurry...pack your bags and move out here...and live like a PRINCE!!!

Very cool on the benzo gathering, way to represent Malay style....if you got any pics, show it up bratha.

I just removed my LED lights from the E Class, if my memory serves me right, I think I promise to send them to Dave, I'll have to talk to him first, if not maybe they could be of use to you. I added the Brabus LEDs on the ML, much better in quality than the E.

Keep it all good!
Old 01-04-2006, 04:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
98 W210 Advantgarde
Originally Posted by Richard023
... well, I don't feel the camaraderie as I do here, you guys ROCK!
Too right! cuz they all snobs there, hee, hee.

Well, I can probably get my hands on hard to get AMG, Brabus and Lorinser stuff if you ever get stuck at your end - in fact, getting some the proper SLK55 bumpers (not the AMG aftermarket version) and the F1 SL bumpers for non-AMGs locally...can probably figure out shipping so it gets shipped to your direct from source so u don't get hit a double whammy on shipment....stay in touch bro and have a good one.
Old 01-04-2006, 04:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
[QUOTE=Richard023]I just removed my LED lights from the E Class, if my memory serves me right, I think I promise to send them to Dave, I'll have to talk to him first, if not maybe they could be of use to you. I added the Brabus LEDs on the ML, much better in quality than the E.
[QUOTE]

Yes, thanks for remembering Rich! Karlie...u can have my blue ones for free and I will install for ya as a token of my PITY for ya...LMAO..too slow as usual....hahhah
Old 01-04-2006, 04:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

[QUOTE=Whitey][QUOTE=Richard023]I just removed my LED lights from the E Class, if my memory serves me right, I think I promise to send them to Dave, I'll have to talk to him first, if not maybe they could be of use to you. I added the Brabus LEDs on the ML, much better in quality than the E.

Yes, thanks for remembering Rich! Karlie...u can have my blue ones for free and I will install for ya as a token of my PITY for ya...LMAO..too slow as usual....hahhah
Cool!!! Davey, kindly send me your mailing address once again, I know I have it listed somewhere????. Also, I send you a picture of the set.
Old 01-04-2006, 05:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
[QUOTE=Richard023][QUOTE=Whitey]
I just removed my LED lights from the E Class, if my memory serves me right, I think I promise to send them to Dave, I'll have to talk to him first, if not maybe they could be of use to you. I added the Brabus LEDs on the ML, much better in quality than the E.

Cool!!! Davey, kindly send me your mailing address once again, I know I have it listed somewhere????. Also, I send you a picture of the set.
Email sent - got some pics for ya...
Old 01-04-2006, 01:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

[QUOTE=Whitey][QUOTE=Richard023]

Email sent - got some pics for ya...
OK...reply sent, with pics too.

Should have the items sent by Friday!
Old 01-06-2006, 08:23 PM

Mercedes W210 E280
Mr. K.....you best call me when you make it to my neck of the woods. HOLY SMOKES...I still can't believe the prices you pay Hurry...pack your bags and move out here...and live like a PRINCE!!!

Very cool on the benzo gathering, way to represent Malay style....if you got any pics, show it up bratha.

Keep it all good!
Indeed i shall Mr. R. I can't believe the prices i pay over here! lol..We're having Approved Permit problems here in Malaysia now..about RM1 billion worth of cars stuck at the port due to government in fighting and our stupid national car project.:P I i could live the american dream and grab a E55 with peanuts, you know i'd be there in a flash! lol

Check out the website www.mybenz.org. T-shirts and stickers are up, and membership growing fast. hopefully we'll have some good meets later.

AHhaa..Davo always gets stuff first! (just j/k) it's all good bro..would like to see how it turns out in Dave's car. I really wanna do the LEDS here..i'll prob be the first Merc here to do it, so it'll be a blast. move your butt down here Whitey! But what was the installation like Rich, did it involve a lot of parts being taken out and wire splicing?

Keep it real buddy!
Old 01-06-2006, 08:24 PM

Mercedes W210 E280
[QUOTE=Whitey][QUOTE=Richard023]I just removed my LED lights from the E Class, if my memory serves me right, I think I promise to send them to Dave, I'll have to talk to him first, if not maybe they could be of use to you. I added the Brabus LEDs on the ML, much better in quality than the E.

I'll take your word for it bro! lol
Old 01-31-2006, 01:39 PM

2007 E550
Hows your project coming along?
Old 01-31-2006, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
wheels were ordered a few weeks ago and were aiming for the end of feb now.......it's out of my hands so i can't complain to much.....

i havn't had her for almost 3 months now.........i feel so sad
Old 02-03-2006, 01:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by carlsson9
Indeed i shall Mr. R. I can't believe the prices i pay over here! lol..We're having Approved Permit problems here in Malaysia now..about RM1 billion worth of cars stuck at the port due to government in fighting and our stupid national car project.:P I i could live the american dream and grab a E55 with peanuts, you know i'd be there in a flash! lol

Check out the website www.mybenz.org. T-shirts and stickers are up, and membership growing fast. hopefully we'll have some good meets later.

AHhaa..Davo always gets stuff first! (just j/k) it's all good bro..would like to see how it turns out in Dave's car. I really wanna do the LEDS here..i'll prob be the first Merc here to do it, so it'll be a blast. move your butt down here Whitey! But what was the installation like Rich, did it involve a lot of parts being taken out and wire splicing?

Keep it real buddy!
K,
Cool website, I just registered...hope to run into there. :p I had the LED installation done professionally, can't say I know what it entails, just dropped the car and picked it up a few hours later. I haven't heard the results from Davey yet...hope the install went smooth.

Talk laters Bro!
Old 02-03-2006, 09:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
Unfortunately Rich, can't figure out how to fix those into my side skirts with no space in between like the MY00+ AMG skirts. I will pass them to Karlie if he has some space in between his Carlsson skirts and the chassis. Meanwhile I've just added another LED to each side of my existing ones - 5 certainly looks better than 4 on a W210 Now thinking about putting more LEDs elsewhere (in the grill and somewhere on the tailgate area) so my car really lights up when I unlock it
Old 02-03-2006, 09:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'07 R350. '05 C230. '93 454SS Truck. '71 Chevelle SS.
Alex..how close are we to some final pics of the rig????
Old 02-03-2006, 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by MBZ12
Alex..how close are we to some final pics of the rig????
not even close.......i'll snap some pics saturday when i stop by the shop....
Old 02-03-2006, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Unfortunately Rich, can't figure out how to fix those into my side skirts with no space in between like the MY00+ AMG skirts. I will pass them to Karlie if he has some space in between his Carlsson skirts and the chassis. Meanwhile I've just added another LED to each side of my existing ones - 5 certainly looks better than 4 on a W210 Now thinking about putting more LEDs elsewhere (in the grill and somewhere on the tailgate area) so my car really lights up when I unlock it
Davey...I'm sorry to hear this! I'm having the same issues installing a set on the Vette, skirts aren't install friendly. Sounds like your on an LED rampage... Hope Karlson has better luck on his W210.
Old 02-04-2006, 08:50 AM

Mercedes W210 E280
K,
Cool website, I just registered...hope to run into there. :p I had the LED installation done professionally, can't say I know what it entails, just dropped the car and picked it up a few hours later. I haven't heard the results from Davey yet...hope the install went smooth.

Talk laters Bro!
Yo brutha! Thanks for signing up.. put in a post and you'll get nice responses from the local guy..however, half of em talk in Bahasa Malaysia, so you might have prob understanding them..:P

Have talked to Davo about the LEDs...haven't checked my skirts yet, but if it involves drilling, i might have to pass..but i'll keep you in the loop on things..

Catch up with ya later!
Old 02-04-2006, 08:52 AM

Mercedes W210 E280
Davo, you should put up the leds at the front and rear skirts, so the whole car lights up like the mother ship! now THAT would be an awesome mod!

dno't think the carlsson skirt has much room to play with..will check tommorow and see and let ya know..:P
Old 02-04-2006, 06:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
well nothing really to see but i learned that it'll be hopefully another 1 1/2 till shes done thats if no other problems come out ......

anyways i've been trying to add the pictures for the last 30 mins but it's not working......
Old 02-04-2006, 07:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
lets see if this works
Attached Thumbnails Teaser pics of the project........-cimg0484.jpg  
Old 02-04-2006, 11:28 PM

E-class
looking good, what color you going with?
Old 02-05-2006, 01:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

98 W210 Advantgarde
WTF Alex? 3 months and its only stripped?
Old 02-05-2006, 10:52 AM

Mercedes W210 E280
Red face

Alex, that pic looks painfull..hope they'll get it up and shiny soon...!

love the look still dude..can't wait for the unveiling!
Old 02-05-2006, 02:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
WTF Alex? 3 months and its only stripped?

yea man........don't ask me again.......but i brought them the tires that they needed for the new rims.....so the major work starts on monday.......all the little stuff is in the trunk........
Old 02-05-2006, 02:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
on the color i'm prob gonna stick with white cause i love white on mercedes.....

something custom or alabaster white or whatever it's called but who knows i might do something different......hahah

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Teaser pics of the project........