E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

-----so hard to say Goodbye----

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2007 | 01:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by Whitey
The day has finally come bud....but I know you will return oneday. Really had fun working this one out with you, hope we will have another chance to do it again soon. Good luck on your plans bro!

(O.T.: What's with the chinese bodyshop dude? hanging out with my kind now? LOL)
ya man.......thanks for all the hours of photoshop you spent with me......i don't think i would have done the project if it wasn;t for your help.........

hahahah.......thats my bodyshop man........theres some eye candy in there as well........
Old 02-18-2007 | 10:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by Alexbenz
mike please..........step to sean i dare ya........lol

only way you'll beat the car is if you threw on a ferrari kit
Best of Mercedes: Hank
1st place Mercedes: car from illmatic W211 that is complete
2nd place connected car club: w210 lowrider complete
3rd place yours truly.

Beat some CLS, w211's and oh yeah, a w210 widebody. I 'm just saying
Old 02-19-2007 | 12:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
i heard it had the most points for exterior wise for a mercedes.....which i know it would.......i wasn't done with the car when i sold it, believe me son it would have beat alot of benz's but thats not important.....i didn't mod so i can go into shows to win, maybe thats something sean wants, i dunno.......

anyways i saw your curtains, ahahha.......thats the mods you did??

i just saw, a lowrider w210.......oh wow.....i'm so sad, ahahahah......i can see why hank won but a low rider 210, ahahah
Old 02-19-2007 | 12:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by Alexbenz
i heard it had the most points for exterior wise for a mercedes.....which i know it would.......i wasn't done with the car when i sold it, believe me son it would have beat alot of benz's but thats not important.....i didn't mod so i can go into shows to win, maybe thats something sean wants, i dunno.......

anyways i saw your curtains, ahahha.......thats the mods you did??

i just saw, a lowrider w210.......oh wow.....i'm so sad, ahahahah......i can see why hank won but a low rider 210, ahahah
shiet nigaloo... I know... bodywise, "can't touch this" fo sho. The rest needs to be done that's all. AS long as quality and TASTE is there, this will be a show winner.

My curtains were one thing. The other thing was my Alcantara (actual brand, no knockoffs like I used to ) headliner and pillars done in black. The headliner is done with diamond stitching like in maseratis, lambo, maybach etc. It's pretty gangsta. I gotta finish my interior and ICE next then I'll call it a day.
Old 02-19-2007 | 03:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by The Godfather
shiet nigaloo... I know... bodywise, "can't touch this" fo sho. The rest needs to be done that's all. AS long as quality and TASTE is there, this will be a show winner.

My curtains were one thing. The other thing was my Alcantara (actual brand, no knockoffs like I used to ) headliner and pillars done in black. The headliner is done with diamond stitching like in maseratis, lambo, maybach etc. It's pretty gangsta. I gotta finish my interior and ICE next then I'll call it a day.
ya, we'll that all depends on if sean has taste.... i'm gonna try to guide him if he goes the wrong way........lol

got any pics??? i rememeber walking by but your windows were rolled up in the front and with the curtains you couldn't see anything........where did you get it done?? i think sean's looking for someone....... post some pics , oh and i thought you sold your wheels??
Old 02-19-2007 | 05:40 AM
Out Of Control!!

monowiper
sad to see your car go Alex,
but you'll get another project
Old 02-19-2007 | 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Someone needs to keep the hand prints off the car at shows! All the girls were molesting it.

More pics in the next two days but here's one for now:

Old 02-20-2007 | 12:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
ling man you can take some nice photos.........is it the skills or the camera? ahhaha

are you going to post up pics on your site?
Old 02-20-2007 | 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hahah it's a secret.

The pics are gonna go up on another site. Don't worry, I'll still post them up on mine but "hidden" to the public until I can display them. I'll link you guys though.

BTW, nice to finally meet you.
Old 02-20-2007 | 12:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
hahahaha.......

thanks bro.........nice to meet you too, i was a little out of it since i had to cover the whole event and talk to a few people so my bad if i was out of it
Old 02-20-2007 | 04:16 AM
Banned

your sister.
ling! nice seeing you at the show!! thanks a lot for the pictures. cant wait to see the rest! and pfff... mike & hank.... one day soon ill take you both out..... and the mexican 210 the competition is rising! hehe, this is fun.
Old 02-20-2007 | 10:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E300
Originally Posted by sdsilverm3
Hahah it's a secret.

The pics are gonna go up on another site. Don't worry, I'll still post them up on mine but "hidden" to the public until I can display them. I'll link you guys though.

BTW, nice to finally meet you.
Can't wait to see those pix... You really have a talent for taking awesome photos.... I need a new wallpaper :-)
Old 02-20-2007 | 12:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Hey, hopefully you'll be back soon, lol. I only left for a couple years but kept popping in periodically to see what everyone was up to in here. Anyway, good luck man and I am waiting to hear back for what you requested. Will let you know shortly. Btw, your numbers still the same Alex???
Old 02-20-2007 | 02:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by jimmydagreek
Hey, hopefully you'll be back soon, lol. I only left for a couple years but kept popping in periodically to see what everyone was up to in here. Anyway, good luck man and I am waiting to hear back for what you requested. Will let you know shortly. Btw, your numbers still the same Alex???

i know, i hope too but it seems like a 210 won't be it......i might be getting a c36, always wanted one of those but never came around to it.......maybe i'll start buying only amg's now.......lol......i'll just start at the bottom first.....ahahha

yes sir, numbers still the same
Old 02-20-2007 | 06:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Btw, I know it's hard to say goodbye but at least for now, your baby is still around. I had to say goodbye and it was hard, but try looking at your car all smashed up by freakin Usman!
Old 02-20-2007 | 07:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sean's Sister--
Originally Posted by jimmydagreek
Btw, I know it's hard to say goodbye but at least for now, your baby is still around. I had to say goodbye and it was hard, but try looking at your car all smashed up by freakin Usman!

hmmmmm , thats a hard one.........crashed vs sean driving it?? hmmmm

hardest part was seeing the car and then thinking i need to drive it away but then i'm like wait, it's not mine......lol
Old 02-22-2007 | 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by perzbenz
and pfff... mike & hank.... one day soon ill take you both out..... and the mexican 210 the competition is rising! hehe, this is fun.
lol.. you know it's gangster when someone can go 3 years w/o anything new and still win a "best" category. lolz. you better catch up soon son, cuz i'm done.
Old 03-15-2007 | 03:52 AM
Almost a Member!

Europäischer Saloon
this was a great ride!