E-Class (W210) 1995-2002: E 200, E 220D, E 240, E 290TD, E 300TD, E 200, E 240, E 280, E 320, E 420, E 430 (Wagon, Touring, 4Matic)

Got my carsoft 7.4 multiplexer!!!!!!!! Still Need Help po730 code

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e320
Got my carsoft 7.4 multiplexer!!!!!!!! Still Need Help po730 code

hey guys so i got the carsoft 7.4 multiplexer and i really like it, helped me solve alot of problems, i got it from china and it took about 3 weeks. It gives all the information you could ever need, everything from tranny codes to abs codes and even instrument cluster codes the other great thing is you can erase codes, and the scanner is extremely easy to use. the only thing that isnt so great is when i got the scanner i pulled my codes super easy but its sometimes hard to understand. i pulled some transmission codes, my car went into limp mode, and i couldnt understand what the hell they mean lol if anyone could help me and tell me what might be going on with the benz would be a great help. i still have the po730 code which i got on my generic obdII which says incorrect gear ratio but on my carsoft i got a two codes that are pretty retarded haha they are half german half english lol it says and i quote

147 "gang not plausible or gear box rutscht" and

151 "gear comp. negative or selected gear not reached"

any help would be appreciated and if anyone has any questions about the multiplexer feel free to ask
Old 12-21-2009, 08:24 AM

03 C32 | 72 Porsche 914
Sounds like it's the electrical part of the transmission valve body. Your local dealer will have one in stock or overnight they are a common problem.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
98 Brilliant Silver E320 Wagon
Are you saying that you used the Carsoft to pull some codes and that caused the car to go into limp mode??

I know you just got it but based on your use so far would you say it does everything that the eBay(?) listing said it would? Thanks.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:03 PM

e320
The scanner is great does everything I asked it too, I purchased it to erase all my previously stored codes, my car was in limp mode about two months back fixed a couple problems like a clogged cat and a new throttle positioning sensor, finally after the car was running properly I erased all the old codes drove the car for about 20 miles and it went into limp mode on me, I want to fix the problem without guessing if it the throttle body, conductor plate or even worse something blown internally so I was just looking to see if anyone else had any ideas what I can try to troubleshoot my POS lol and if youn In the market for an obd II or any scannerI would suggest the carsoft you can pull codes from your obd II Port
or from the 38 pin setup under the hood in you fuses which pulls tranny codes engine codes airbag codes abs codes everything you would want it to do but you do need an older laptop with a serial input which may be hard to come by

Last edited by abergman0403; 12-22-2009 at 07:10 AM.